Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I have eczema but I am going to pass my genes down

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Once my eczema heals, I will healthmaxx to fraud as a healthy person. No one will know of my past, I won't bring my gfs (if I ascend) back home to my family in case they spill the beans on me.

I will get to have sex with my qt Asian gf in the future and create and army of potential eczemacels.

You'll do none of that shit, you'll rot like the rest of us.

I will get to have sex with my qt Asian gf in the future and create and army of potential eczemacels.

Another case of Ethnicels living in their homelands are volcels and fakecels, literally complaining that can’t fuck muh white women and blaming muh white Chads when they can easily fuck a woman of their race any time in fucking 99% chink china. @subhuman
I'd engage in race mixing with a white foid if I could

White worship, idc about whites unless a white foid bounces on my 7+ inch big Asian cock

I want to plunge my BAC into a white foid's pussy :feelsohh:

Also massive ethnic alert. @Pixycel

Last edited:
Another case of ethnics in their homelands are volcels and fakecels, literally complaining that can’t fuck muh white women and blaming muh white Chads when they can easily fuck a woman of their race any time in fucking 99% chink china. @subhuman

Also massive ethnic alert. @Pixycel
I was coping with the fact that I can't get gfs of any race, I need an outlet or else I might go insane

Only us westernized ethnics that can only speak English are incel, all other ethnics can easily fuck women of their race. @Incelius Savage

I was coping with the fact that I can't get gfs of any race, I need an outlet or else I might go insane
By bragging to us that you can easily ascend once your muh eczema goes away?

By bragging to us that you can easily ascend once your muh eczema goes away?
I have to moneymaxx which would take years because I'm poor too, I didn't include it in my thread as it would turn out unnecessarily long

Only us westernized ethnics that can only speak English are incel, all other ethnics can easily fuck women of their race. @Incelius Savage
True af

more bluepilled by the day, true ethnic subhuman doesnt even have the chance of moneymaxx and passport benefits, they need multiple surgeries to be on your level when all you need is to learn a new language and move.

elliot rodger is not more of an incel than cho because he cant speak bloody asian

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back