Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have deep vein thrombosis at 24

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★
For 2 days I had a very painful lump on my calf, visited doctor and done some tests and turns out it's DVT, jfl it's so fucking over, I also have grade 2 fatty liver, kidney stones and heart problems, I'm literally rotted away, there's no coming back :feelshaha:

holy shit dude, i'm used to thinking my health is bad for my age but you're the next level, so sorry that happened to you bro

Brutal brocel :cryfeels: sorry. Same shits run in my family, my brother died of thrombosis and my little nephew has problems with fatty liver, i know how hard is to fight it.

holy shit dude, i'm used to thinking my health is bad for my age but you're the next level, so sorry that happened to you bro
I took 3 jabs of ze vaccine also, ggs

My dad had a surgery 25 years ago, they pushed some kind of wire into his leg artery.

For 2 days I had a very painful lump on my calf, visited doctor and done some tests and turns out it's DVT, jfl it's so fucking over, I also have grade 2 fatty liver, kidney stones and heart problems, I'm literally rotted away, there's no coming back :feelshaha:
salut khey rip en risitas paix repose

damn bro you serious :worryfeels:
unironically over, i've no more words for you, just hope everything will be alright
Wow first caring comment to another man here. wtf incels.is evolving