Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have completely become engulfed in darkness. I am either invisible or hated.

• Thread starter LuciferTakeMySoul
  • Start date
L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
When I see something IRL that puts me off, I say to myself how I'm going to take care of them for what they've done. When I go out, all I feel is how much people are disgusted by me. If I am not invisible to my surroundings, then the only attention I receive is disgust for my existence.

I fully intend to pursue my phd, now that I've begun my junior year. I hope to use my education to contribute to the demise of our society, and hopefully our species. I was told that a CS PhD (where I will study AI) will consume my life, though I am fully prepared to give up my life if it means that nobody else will have to suffer like I have. I do not care about accolades, I do not care about money. Even if I maximized my earnings and bought love, I've seen the world for what it truly is, and frankly I don't wish to love or be loved by anyone anymore. I did not come to this world to love, I came into this world to be hated and to reciprocate that hatred. This is my fate, that I also share with some of you.

While it may seem to myself that I've become engulfed with darkness, I also take it that I've seen light that few others have, and I hope that such light guides me to implementing a state in the world where all of this suffering ends.

All I want, is to contribute to a new world where someone like myself doesn't have to suffer in the same way I have and continue to in my life. It is just too cruel.

I don't have the best genetics, and I grew up poor, but I'll do my best to overcome any and all obstacles with sheer will. While I cannot guarantee success, I hope to make a meaningful contribution.

I will do my best so that future generations won't have to suffer as we have had to (or more precisely, so that there aren't anymore future generations).

While it may seem to myself that I've become engulfed with darkness, I also take it that I've seen light that few others have, and I hope that such light guides me to implementing a state in the world where all of this suffering ends.
You're setting yourself up for disappointment. You can no more remove suffering from this world than one could remove light from the sun.

Might get a cut with that edge boyo.

You're setting yourself up for disappointment. You can no more remove suffering from this world than one could remove light from the sun.

The suffering ends when humanity as we know it ends and a less primitive species takes over. There will be new forms of suffering, yes, but it will be nothing like what we experience today.

The suffering ends when humanity as we know it ends and a less primitive species takes over. There will be new forms of suffering, yes, but it will be nothing like what we experience today.
Why would you think that anything created by man would be more advanced in terms of morality than man? This sounds like a cope. The fantasy that a superior race of A.I. will replace us and right our wrongs is delusional.

The fire fades, and the Lords go without thrones

Why would you think that anything created by man would be more advanced in terms of morality than man? This sounds like a cope. The fantasy that a superior race of A.I. will replace us and right our wrongs is delusional.

Are we not more moral than chimps?

Bro you need to get off that cape shit for awhile.

Happiness works on a scale and right now its tilted heavily towards the ((rich)) and the beautiful, incels aren't the only ones that are suffering in this fucking shit world. In olden times there were methods societies used to rejuvenate itself but now that it has been taken away we are stuck at this point.

Are we not more moral than chimps?
Not at all.
Ff8d2267d5f0a353e4dff4af4291e709Japenese skull 1944Dresden in ruins after Allied bombings February 1945Skull Photo
Nuclear bombs, factory farms, sex slavery, cannibalism, mankind is possibly the cruelest species to ever exist. There have been individuals throughout our history that were moral men, Pythagoras, Apollonius, Schopenhauer, etc, but the majority do not ever follow the example of the noble minority.

> "I have completely become engulfed in darkness"

Sure sweetie, sure... Now come downstairs, your chicken tendies are going to cool down.

make money, get a yacht, fuck prostitutes ez

And how are you going to do that mr. mad scientist. You gonna invent a doom ray or something? :feelsgah:

And how are you going to do that mr. mad scientist. You gonna invent a doom ray or something? :feelsgah:

I'm going to take out a lot of people. Hopefully everyone. Just wait, all of you will be taken care of too.

Going the ER route I see... good luck with that boyo. :feelsautistic: