Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have committed a great sin

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I was on my way home from driving, when I accidentally ran over a turtle. I feel like I have done something terrible, turtles are one of the few creatures that I like tbh.

wait, you can't make a sandwich but you're allowed to operate a 2 ton death machine?

I was on my way home from driving, when I accidentally ran over a turtle. I feel like I have done something terrible, turtles are one of the few creatures that I like tbh.
>car
mogs me

you should've ran over a foid

Did you damage the shell?

Can’t make a sandwich, but can drive.
Mogs me tbh:feelsjuice:

It's in a better place now.
It won't suffer anymore.

Downloadfile

yea, my brother learned in 3 weeks while it took me more than a year to learn the basics.
You mog me. I failed my test 4 times. I might be dumber than you

Sometimes I feel bad when I kill some insect, because I wonder if it has a soul too, and that by killing it, am I no different than the genetically privileged women, normies and high SMV men that step all over us low value ugly, short and ethnic incels? :feelsbadman: People say insects have no soul or sentience, I wonder if that's just an excuse to not feel guilty about killing them, just like how tallfags/women say short men have a Napolean Complex or how normies say ugliness means you're an awful person while women and GL men are angels, all to justify their treatment towards us.

You know how some people want all cockroaches to be exterminated cause they're gross and annoying? That's probably how women and the genetic superior in society feel about us. :cryfeels:

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but what I know to be true is that we low value lesser-humans are viewed as cockroaches that need to scurry away or be stamped on. :feelsrope:

Also the virtue signalling vegan roasties who claim to love animals don't care at all about insects, or spiders, even though technically they are animals too. Animals to women = adorable and fluffy. That's all they care about. Just like how to women, all men = tall, white/black normies-chadlites-chads, because they don't view low SMV male as human.

OP is experiencing shell shock.

You have done a good deed. By crushing that one turtle, you have saved all of the lives it would have otherwise created from this cruel existence.

It’s over for that turtle ngl
I have a turtle