Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have come to realize that bullying is what destroyed me

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
For the longest time, I coped by thinking that I had been able to overcome and rise above all the bullying, but not anymore. Y’know, the sort of let bygones be bygones and highschool didn’t really matter (except for me it extended far beyond just school) way of “mature” thinking? But now I realize it’s shit. It doesn’t help. What happened in the past is what shaped who you are now. No amount of mental gymnastics or venting into the abyss will ever let you work your way around and move past it.

Bullying made me resent everything. I don’t feel human anymore. I want nothing to do with anyone now. I don’t just hate women, I hate men, children, elderly, etc. everyone. I hate every living breathing being. They scare the shit out of me. I just want them to leave me alone. I wouldn’t feel lonely if I could just go live life on my own in desolation. Having to live with them as a means to function is what haunts me.

I just feel so bad for myself, man. Honestly. I was so pure and innocent as a child. I never hurt anyone. Never fought back. Never retaliated. I can’t forgive myself for having to live among some of the most vile and inhuman creatures I’ve ever had the pleasure of surviving from, but what other choice did I have? The people who I live with are so aggressive, so evil, so grotesque that it’s laughable. You can’t avoid becoming what they wanted you to form into. You have to be them to survive them.

I tried putting myself in the shoes of someone in a relationship, and I honestly cannot see it ever happening. I can’t force myself to love any of these people, and I expect the same from them. For men like me, life isn’t a Reddit fantasy where you can just meet THAT ONE PERSON :feels: who is gonna change your world forever and you’ll be living happily ever after together like sunshines and rainbows. I’m incel because I’m short and ugly, that is the #1, but the bullying just went straight ahead and fucking twisted the knife in a firestorm dude lmao.

yeah bullying ruined my life as well. It ruined my self-esteem forever and from then on my downfall started. It started ever since I was like 6-7 in kindergarten for some reason my "friends" never liked me so they felt the need to bully me. Started isolating myself since very young child because I've had enough of their shit. Still used to go out to play football once in awhile but I received shitty treatment all the time. I like to think that if I had actual friends life could have been different now.

yeah bullying ruined my life as well. It ruined my self-esteem forever
same here

severely autistic and migrated at 9 years old

was a huge and easy target

shit hurts :cryfeels:

For the longest time, I coped by thinking that I had been able to overcome and rise above all the bullying, but not anymore. Y’know, the sort of let bygones be bygones and highschool didn’t really matter (except for me it extended far beyond just school) way of “mature” thinking? But now I realize it’s shit. It doesn’t help. What happened in the past is what shaped who you are now. No amount of mental gymnastics or venting into the abyss will ever let you work your way around and move past it.

Bullying made me resent everything. I don’t feel human anymore. I want nothing to do with anyone now. I don’t just hate women, I hate men, children, elderly, etc. everyone. I hate every living breathing being. They scare the shit out of me. I just want them to leave me alone. I wouldn’t feel lonely if I could just go live life on my own in desolation. Having to live with them as a means to function is what haunts me.

I just feel so bad for myself, man. Honestly. I was so pure and innocent as a child. I never hurt anyone. Never fought back. Never retaliated. I can’t forgive myself for having to live among some of the most vile and inhuman creatures I’ve ever had the pleasure of surviving from, but what other choice did I have? The people who I live with are so aggressive, so evil, so grotesque that it’s laughable. You can’t avoid becoming what they wanted you to form into. You have to be them to survive them.

I tried putting myself in the shoes of someone in a relationship, and I honestly cannot see it ever happening. I can’t force myself to love any of these people, and I expect the same from them. For men like me, life isn’t a Reddit fantasy where you can just meet THAT ONE PERSON :feels: who is gonna change your world forever and you’ll be living happily ever after together like sunshines and rainbows. I’m incel because I’m short and ugly, that is the #1, but the bullying just went straight ahead and fucking twisted the knife in a firestorm dude lmao.
sad to hear. I hope you'll find the way to overcome it and lower your stress

People that say bullying builds characters are sociopaths and narcissists , bullying breaks a person’s spirit and mind and can have physical effects do only a sadist would encourage it

self-esteem
Lack of confidence and self-esteem issues are a normie thing. They can cry about it all day, but for us, it makes no difference. Even if I hadn’t been bullied, I would’ve still turned sideways one way or another. Don’t fall for their tactics. It’s 99% of times not meant for men like you.

Started isolating myself since very young child because I've had enough of their shit.
For me the isolation got so bad that I needed to self-harm consistently. I had to let it out somehow.

Memory altering technology can not come soon enough. I have years worth of social trauma to wipe out.

Memory altering technology can not come soon enough. I have years worth of social trauma to wipe out.
Massive cope honestly. We’ll be in our 40s and 50s by the time it’s done and why even bother at that point? Jfl.

Lack of confidence and self-esteem issues are a normie thing. They can cry about it all day, but for us, it makes no difference. Even if I hadn’t been bullied, I would’ve still turned sideways one way or another. Don’t fall for their tactics. It’s 99% of times not meant for men like you.

For me the isolation got so bad that I needed to self-harm consistently. I had to let it out somehow.
damn pretty brutal. I've never self-harmed but my mental health declined so badly over the years that I was never the same at 16. When I turned 16 this is when the years of abuse started affecting me. 3 years later it's gotten worse. I've never been at a worse mental state than I am now. I am 19 right now and I feel like I've completely gone insane bro. Not only the bullying but also the rotting and not doing anything other than playing video games. I stunted my growth along with my rational thinking ability.

The toxic bully culture in the workplace had me finally checkout for early retirement. it all started in grades 2-4; ages 7-9 years old.

Now I get bank. Being the man behind curtain is the ultimate revenge escape. Bullies are my capitalist slave. The more the better.

IMG 3523
IMG 2609

Bullying from people of authority like School Teachers made it even worse

Massive cope honestly. We’ll be in our 40s and 50s by the time it’s done and why even bother at that point? Jfl.
:fuk: Man I know you're right but it hurts to admit it. My copes are running out, my only hopes are unrealistic technologies like Foregen and gene editing :feelsrope:

The toxic bully culture in the workplace had me finally checkout for early retirement.
Oh yeah, that’s another thing btw. Not to break the spirit of any youngcels lurking here (to my defense, this forum is +18) but the bullying doesn’t just stop in school. Oh no no no no no no no, buddy boyo, we’ve got a loooooong way to go. :feelskek: Pack your shit and get ready for a world of hurt.

It doesn’t build character it destroys it
Again, character is a bad way of describing it. It makes you deviate and reflect on life more than the average normie, if that makes sense.

Yeah
that's why Stoicism is fuckin bullshit
endure shitty experiences doesn't make you stronger or a better person
it makes you resent life

that's why Stoicism is fuckin bullshit
endure shitty experiences doesn't make you stronger or a better person
It’s cope. Human beings have to cope and work their way around unstoppable forces. It’s how they’re able to function. You can’t just tell people the truth about how their lives are done past a certain set of events, they’re not gonna listen.