Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I HAVE CLEANED MY ROOM. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
My username finally checks out :feelslala:

Not impressed? Here are past threads about my bedroom:

Last edited:
Im getting prepared to clean mine, i probably get to it in about 3 months.

BUCKO I AM ERECT

where are my 72 virgins now, Jordan Peterson

No offence or anything,but is this a sarcastic post?

ur tidiness lvl increased so much now :feelsmega:

another dirtymattressonthegroundcel :feelsahh: I too sleep on a mattress on the ground, though its smaller and in worse shape :feelsbadman:

I live in a hotel so I don't give a fuck about my room I have some slavic slaves clean it for me.

I live in a hotel so I don't give a fuck about my room I have some slavic slaves clean it for me.
I've considered hiring a maid once a month

Based and Petersonpilled

Still dirty and messy, just less than before. Sad.

Is it like a 2 star hotel? I would stay in a hostel or something instead tbh; they're much cheaper.

I don't know how many stars it has but its on the lower end 2-3 probably. The rooms are ok although very small. Some don't even have windows in them lmao feels like a prison cell. It's pretty expensive, I pay 40 dollars a night. But it has very good links and its in a nice location that's why its so expensive.

I don't wanna rent a house or anything because I might lose my job and then I be forced to pay rent as per my contract for like 6 months so I will have to go fucking work in McDonalds or somewhere to make up for my job loss. At least like this I'm not worried although I pay 2x what I should so kinda waste of money but idk at least I don't have to clean my room and shit.

Flossing is good for you.

Dude I vacuumed for over an hour and a half it wont get cleaner
But im not necessarily talking about "dirt", what i mean is that its still messy as fuck. If you cleaned the room you need to organize it too.

Looks pretty cozy now ngl.

But im not necessarily talking about "dirt", what i mean is that its still messy as fuck. If you cleaned the room you need to organize it too.
I did organize shit jfl. Moved boxes into corners got stuff out of the middle of my room. Theres nowhere else to really put shit
Looks good, but I'm not impressed by your bed and that hole in the wall tbh.
Tbh the hole isnt going anywhere cause idk how to fix it. But I do have a sheet for my bed. It's in my hamper tho

Still looks dirty as hell, my room is throughly cleaned. My Mom cleaned it yesterday while I was schoolslaving

Users: 32
Cucks: 14

im 90% sure this will end up on inceltears

im 90% sure this will end up on inceltears
I'm pretty sure the other ones ended up on there. So wouldnt surprise me

Now your room is equally dirty to mine :feelsokman:

damn im very impressed tbh, still messier then my room but its like 50x cleaner then before

The suite life of Incline

damn im very impressed tbh, still messier then my room but its like 50x cleaner then before
Thanks bro. This was ficking difficult to force myself to do

I still tidymog you tbh

Your bed looks like a crusty jizzsock.

Looks pretty comfy ngl.

kek did you one punch your wall?

Theres nowhere else to really put shit
that's the problem.
I clean by throwing all my shit in closets, under the bed, etc. that way cleaning doesn't take me that long. just 10 minutes or so.

Still disgusting tbh ngl

How much neet cock has that matress taken?

Good job man. You just need to fix your wall tbh.

kek did you one punch your wall?

that's the problem.
I clean by throwing all my shit in closets, under the bed, etc. that way cleaning doesn't take me that long. just 10 minutes or so.
Yes bro. Fuck that wall

Good job bro, thats an improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back