Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Progress on blackpilling my friend + new pics of my room

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Hes becoming more and more blackpilled as time goes on.

Also JFL my mom has been acting weird since she saw my room today

Clean that thing, man. How do you live in that mess?

My apartment tidymogs yours tbhngl

Im actually impressed since you cleaned all the beer cans up, but replaced them with trash bags, I commend you.

Your name's pretty ironic with a room like that

just never throw away garbage theory

Im actually impressed since you cleaned all the beer cans up, but replaced them with trash bags, I commend you.
I'm making progress.
Absolute madman. I wouldn't last 2 minutes in a place like this. When was the last time you cleaned it?
A proper cleaning with vacuuming? Like probably 8+ months

I clean the trash once a month usually.
could we get pics of your setup
I dont own a computer. Just my Galaxy s9+
just never throw away garbage theory
Ngl I live with trash because I am trash

Those bars of unopened soap in that mess. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tbh I couldn’t live in that mess. Cmon bro now everyone will think us NEET’s are all bums lol

Tbh I couldn’t live in that mess. Cmon bro now everyone will think us NEET’s are all bums lol
I blame my autism and other mental issues for the mess. Not the fact I'm NEET

JUST TO BE CLEAR

View attachment 92795
I know right? I just vacuumed, wiped every surface with soap, showered, shaved face and body, changed to fresh new clothes and washed my clothes it always feels great to be in a clean environment.

I have some questions for you, Neet

1. Do u still got piss bottles in there
  2. Why is there a cat tower if ur room is always closed
  3. Does it stink like shit?

I have some questions for you, Neet

1. Do u still got piss bottles in there
  2. Why is there a cat tower if ur room is always closed
  3. Does it stink like shit?
Yes I use piss bottles.

Idk what you mean by my room being "closed" but I have a cat who uses it.

Nah i have an air purifier so it doesnt smell. My mom doesnt notice any smell at least

Oh i meant how does the cat get into your room if the door is closed

Do you just let him shit anywhere? Or a litterbox? Either case you must have a very powerful air purifier cause cat shit is like atomic stink

How tf does that happen? I just sit at my desk with my watter bottle

I kinda feel bad for your cat.Cats hate messy environment.

Do you just let him shit anywhere? Or a litterbox? Either case you must have a very powerful air purifier cause cat shit is like atomic stink
I have a litterbox I clean.
How tf does that happen? I just sit at my desk with my watter bottle
I just throw shit on the floor
I kinda feel bad for your cat.Cats hate messy environment.
It's only a small area that's like that. The rest is "clean"

That room, holy shit.....just holy shit....

Did you ever start shitbagmaxxing?

So there’s no rats in your room? Be careful of those omnivore rodents. They eat anything.
No bro. I get ants sometimes but I clean up when that happens

Any curries wanna hand out tips? Heh.
Use an air tight bag (the ones people use for food are actually best tbh), make sure to squat over bag too, no smell should get out, I kept one in my room for months and it was fine.

Use an air tight bag (the ones people use for food are actually best tbh), make sure to squat over bag too, no smell should get out, I kept one in my room for months and it was fine.

This thread keeps ascending.

@NEETAndTidy how did you get the hole in the wall?

I was gonna start using shitbags but had like 4pms saying not to so I decided to not to......
Don't give into peer pressure bro. You gotta stand up for what you believe in.

J/k don't use shitbags.

squat-shit in your room already

Nice pic of an owl on the wall. I also have the same fan as you. Your room looks big.

Nice pic of an owl on the wall. I also have the same fan as you. Your room looks big.
It's a whole basement lol. But yeah I like the owl.

It's a whole basement lol. But yeah I like the owl.
Do you have good ventilation down there? I'd actually prefer to live in a basement as opposed to a room. You are isolated from the rest of the house, and apart from the ceiling, you aren't sharing any walls with anyone.

I used to live in squalor like that. The filth just accumulates slowly over time until it dawns on you that your room is a disgusting cesspool, and getting it back to a reasonable degree of cleanliness would be a massive project that would take days to complete.

Do you have good ventilation down there? I'd actually prefer to live in a basement as opposed to a room. You are isolated from the rest of the house, and apart from the ceiling, you aren't sharing any walls with anyone.
Good ventilation tbh. But I have neighbors.
I used to live in squalor like that. The filth just accumulates slowly over time until it dawns on you that your room is a disgusting cesspool, and getting it back to a reasonable degree of cleanliness would be a massive project that would take days to complete.
I dont see it as a problem tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back