Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have chance to nomadmaxxing

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Alright guys,my whole family and relatives are nomads,basically herding goats/sheeps and living in tents on mountains.I really think about to nomadmaxxing. I think it is a excellent idea since ı'm not able to get a normal life in city.And it is most likely they'll find me a nomad girl.I dunno if any of you guys has such a chance but if you do,you gotta profit that.It is a way to escape for us.

Do it man. I actually have a good feeling about this. Just make sure you don't date a nigger or some autistic tard

Do it man. I actually have a good feeling about this. Just make sure you don't date a nigger or some autistic tard

No man,my fellows aint autistic or nigger. they're really beautiful and has dignity.not like women in city

No man,my fellows aint autistic or nigger. they're really beautiful and has dignity.not like women in city
Good, find yourself a submissive and loyal woman.

> tfw no Mongolian waifu to be a pastoral nomad with

Have a traditional life.

Sounds like a free life.

Alright guys,my whole family and relatives are nomads,basically herding goats/sheeps and living in tents on mountains.I really think about to nomadmaxxing. I think it is a excellent idea since ı'm not able to get a normal life in city.And it is most likely they'll find me a nomad girl.I dunno if any of you guys has such a chance but if you do,you gotta profit that.It is a way to escape for us.
If you're not larping than fuck yeah. We need this in America to make it great again kek.

Make Nomads Great Again my dude.
Incels blazing the highways in gypsy van caravans from one temporary village to the next.

If you do it make sure to keep her out of the city, it doesn't take much for a woman to get corrupted by the degenerate city life. If she see's what's out there she may prefer it to her current life and ditch you for a city chad.

If you're not larping than fuck yeah. We need this in America to make it great again kek.

No man ı aint larping,it is real
If you do it make sure to keep her out of the city, it doesn't take much for a woman to get corrupted by the degenerate city life. If she see's what's out there she may prefer it to her current life and ditch you for a city chad.

You're absoulety right

I'd gladly nomadmax and hobomax...

Get away from civilization.

Interesting, so you're middle eastern? Nomad max man, best of luck to you

We're originally from Central Asia,Turkmenistan but ı look like more Mediterranean

absolulely fucking based

I would absolutely do that if I had the knowledge and skills necessary. I'd be completely alone for the rest of my life just tending to a garden, fishing, hunting, and enjoying nature. I'm too stupid and useless for this world, my dream is to just be a hermit in the forest