Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have cervical spinal stenosis, cordosis, and a compression fracture in my neck + degenerative disk disease in my mid back

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
I'm just fucking done, you guys. I mean I know being diagnosed changes nothing, but my neck and back are just absolutely fucked at the ripe old age of 27. I really am just fed up.

:feelsohgod: Brutal as fuck

Damn man thats realy brutal

I complained about this shit YEARS AGO and no one believed me. Doctors were like "Nah, you're too young, fuck off" I fucking hate doctors. I have more faith that Jesus Christ would heal with his own hands than a doctor in California could.
Even worst , Maybe something could have been done earlier

This sounds awful man.

I need to go to a chripractor tbh. My posture is SHIT

Sounds like you got Scheurmann's disease. I had to get a cervical laminoplasty at 30. It was completely unnecessary and only caused me further chronic nerve pain, so if you're considering surgery, get MULTIPLE opinions.

Yes, there's things you could have done like wearing a brace but ultimately DDD is gonna do it's magic regardless. Best thing you can do is strengthen your spinal erectors as much as possible.

my condolences, you don't deserve this

Sounds like you got Scheurmann's disease.
I don't think it's quite that bad, dude. I do need to see a neurologist and get an MRI of my neck, though.

I always thought I had a thyroid problem since my grip strength and my leg strength are shit. I guess it's because of this, though. So that's one thing to finally understand that...
This sounds awful man.

I need to go to a chripractor tbh. My posture is SHIT
Do it. 5 minutes in his office and I'm feeling pretty good tbh.

damn now you have no choice but to ldar, my condolences

I'm just fucking done, you guys. I mean I know being diagnosed changes nothing, but my neck and back are just absolutely fucked at the ripe old age of 27. I really am just fed up.
Gabapentin is the only thing that helps with my spinal pain.

I had to take 800mg 3x a day to make a difference.

Imagine a woman in the same situation.
Cucks would send her thousands of dollars to make her feel better
full

"Side effects include suicide, cancer, and withdrawal"

Fuck the FDA
Never came anywhere close to suicide with it. Never even much heard of that honestly.

As for cancer, already have it, dont care.

Withdrawal? I think thats only when you've been on it for awhile and start taking it again. I was on it like 4 different times. I never had withdrawals when I stopped. I stopped because I got no relief. I needed a higher dose but the docs wouldn't give it to me. So I went to a different doctor, higher dose, etc. Eventually I got on the dose I needed and I was good.

Gabapentin is an old drug and its generic, so cheap. I also take dilaudid. Its a good drug. Honestly I dont hear much bad stuff about it in the news or anywhere. Good luck. I have a spinal cord injury. Shit sucks

Imagine a woman in the same situation.
Cucks would send her thousands of dollars to make her feel better
Lel, begging never even crossed my mind. Fuck gofundme bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back