Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Have Blocked Incels.Me on my PC

M

murder5

Recruit
★★
I will still be able to access it on my bedside mini laptop thing. but this is insane. I have done nothing all day. So I will definalty not be posting much tomorrow.

Many of you think im a troll, im not. however, 70-80 posts in one day is insane. I think I made a mistake signing up. I really have lost a day.

I really like the site, but I really have to not suddenly mess my life up posting crap, especially if people dont want it.

You can find out how to block a site here:

https://www.pcworld.com/article/249077/web-apps/how-to-block-websites.html

Not trying to to kill users. I already blocked reddit years ago and also kongregate which I used to play games on. Really cant have distractions.

Plus ist really late. I should have been in bed earlier, even the police are concerned their helicopters are out and everything.

Heres my block list

127.0.0.1 www.kongregate.com
127.0.0.1 www.reddit.com
127.0.0.1 www.consimworld.com
127.0.0.1 www.grognard.com
127.0.0.1 incels.is
127.0.0.1 greenfelt.net
127.0.0.1 cardgames.io

Untitled 4

Doesnt work on firefox yet. need to restart it, but checked on Chrome.

I totally have not blocked my favorite site ever http://www.sex.com/ (stay legal)

Last edited:
What's so bad about that? Pretty much everyone wastes time on phones,movies,t.v or just hanging around outside doing nothing.