Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have 'Binge eating disorder'

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I essentially have 'Binge Eating Disorder' aka food cope but I can't use the help forums as they are full of landwhale feminists. I gained 110lbs in a decade, I use food to ease my suffering of isolation and inceldom. It is easy to tell someone to just stop shoveling food down their throat but how can they do that when their mood hits new lows without the junk food.

At the moment I drink around 6 cans of sugar soft drink per day and some days maybe as much as 10 chocolate bars or and 2 large bags of Doritos.

What is worse the weight gain and sugar intake triggered my psoriasis skin immune problem that was in my family blood line. Much of my body is covered with red plagues and skin flakes. It causes sleep problems with the itching and it is very itchy around the groin. Sometimes I even have it on my penis and when I pull back my foreskin it cuts and bleeds. Does this make me stop food coping? No because the food urges are too strong.

280lbs here, food is one of my biggest copes tbh, whenever I'm depressed I just order something on Uber eats and eat it while watching anime/playing Vidya, it's one of the most satisfying things I can think of.

I drink about 1.5 to 2L of coke/Pepsi a day tbh but haven't got to the point of eating 10 chocolate bars jfl.

Try going to a doctor and getting one of those pills that make you not want to eat anything, maybe that'll help.

I was 155lb (didn’t eat much) now 190-195

Atleast don't drink calories. Eating food will fill up you with relatively little calories compared to these sugary drinks.

One common thing I see among fat people is that they can't cook their own food so they always rely upon fast food restaurants and takeaways.
You should learn to cook some delicious clean foods. There are plenty of good stuff that tastes even better than fast food with 3x less calories and more nutrition.

I personally don't think anyone should go beyond 20% bodyfat no matter how ugly you are. I just can't imagine not being able to do calisthenics and sprinting as a man. It's extremely shameful and embarrassing that some people will never get to experience what peak physical fitness feels like.

Atleast don't drink calories. Eating food will fill up you with relatively little calories compared to these sugary drinks.

One common thing I see among fat people is that they can't cook their own food so they always rely upon fast food restaurants and takeaways.
You should learn to cook some delicious clean foods. There are plenty of good stuff that tastes even better than fast food with 3x less calories and more nutrition.

I personally don't think anyone should go beyond 20% bodyfat no matter how ugly you are. I just can't imagine not being able to do calisthenics and sprinting as a man. It's extremely shameful and embarrassing that some people will never get to experience what peak physical fitness feels like.
I am not fat by any stretch but I am a horrible runner. I can't sprint even if a mad dog was chasing me down the street. It's over. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

eating ,,disorders", and obesity are classic signs of low intelligence.

Last edited:
Fatcel isn’t voicel, I need food.

I essentially have 'Binge Eating Disorder' aka food cope but I can't use the help forums as they are full of landwhale feminists. I gained 110lbs in a decade, I use food to ease my suffering of isolation and inceldom. It is easy to tell someone to just stop shoveling food down their throat but how can they do that when their mood hits new lows without the junk food.

At the moment I drink around 6 cans of sugar soft drink per day and some days maybe as much as 10 chocolate bars or and 2 large bags of Doritos.

What is worse the weight gain and sugar intake triggered my psoriasis skin immune problem that was in my family blood line. Much of my body is covered with red plagues and skin flakes. It causes sleep problems with the itching and it is very itchy around the groin. Sometimes I even have it on my penis and when I pull back my foreskin it cuts and bleeds. Does this make me stop food coping? No because the food urges are too strong.
Over for fatfuckGrAYcels

Soda was my biggest addiction.
Give these a try they work well for me in plain water. For more of a soda, seltzer for the carbonation.

FC8C1F9A C420 42EB 8400 EF620A4C5CA8

It’s over for you

I'm addicted to alcohol tbh. Whenever i try not to drink. I get depressed, anxious and start overeating tbh. Once i didn't drink for a week and gained like 3kg. But if i drink i barely eat anything.

I dont binge eat. I actually sometimes fast.

How are your teeth? That’s what I’d be worried about tbh

what about the diabetes? Has that come up yet?

sorry to heard that hope you recover.
do yo exercise at least?
hit me up
maybe just stop caring about food and weight gain just for a while could help

Switch to zero calories drinks and skip meals when you eat snacks or replace chips with peanuts, atleast to get some protein.

Do hard drugs instead
:feelsjuice:

Lose weight fatty

280lbs here, food is one of my biggest copes tbh, whenever I'm depressed I just order something on Uber eats and eat it while watching anime/playing Vidya, it's one of the most satisfying things I can think of.

I drink about 1.5 to 2L of coke/Pepsi a day tbh but haven't got to the point of eating 10 chocolate bars jfl.

Try going to a doctor and getting one of those pills that make you not want to eat anything, maybe that'll help.
I was 155lb (didn’t eat much) now 190-195
The hardest drug.

I am not fat by any stretch but I am a horrible runner. I can't sprint even if a mad dog was chasing me down the street. It's over. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
eating ,,disorders", and obesity are classic signs of low intelligence.
Fatcel isn’t voicel, I need food.
Over for fatfuckGrAYcels
I'm 140Ibs
I like eating snacks but I don't over eat. Fatcels need to fucking diet.
Soda was my biggest addiction.
Give these a try they work well for me in plain water. For more of a soda, seltzer for the carbonation.

View attachment 453980
It’s over for you
I'm addicted to alcohol tbh. Whenever i try not to drink. I get depressed, anxious and start overeating tbh. Once i didn't drink for a week and gained like 3kg. But if i drink i barely eat anything.
I dont binge eat. I actually sometimes fast.
How are your teeth? That’s what I’d be worried about tbh
what about the diabetes? Has that come up yet?
sorry to heard that hope you recover.
do yo exercise at least?
hit me up
maybe just stop caring about food and weight gain just for a while could help
Switch to zero calories drinks and skip meals when you eat snacks or replace chips with peanuts, atleast to get some protein.
Do hard drugs instead
:feelsjuice:
Lose weight fatty
They just be making disorders for anything nowadays. Muh i HaVe BiNgE eAtInG dIsOrDeR, nah nigga you're just a fat fuck

Last edited: