Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have been up since 4am it's over

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
I might rope in GTA. If you guys give me tutorial.

Just get some melatonine or weed and sleep.

xanax maxx
I CAN’T GET REAL SLEEPING PILLS BECAUSE I LIVE IN USA WITH CUCKED DOCTORS THAT DON’T CARE INSOMNIA IS SLOWLY KILLING ME!

i was awake at 4am this morning but i went to bed at 7.30

I CAN’T GET REAL SLEEPING PILLS BECAUSE I LIVE IN USA WITH CUCKED DOCTORS THAT DON’T CARE INSOMNIA IS SLOWLY KILLING ME!
they gave me benadryl which works like a charm but i've heard stories where people see entitles once they take it

who says you gotta buy them legally JFL

its america man, you can get anything with money

they gave me benadryl which works like a charm but i've heard stories where people see entitles once they take it
Benadryl speeds my heart up and makes me wide awake

I can’t get weed. I can’t let real sleeping pills. Melatonin doesn’t do anything for me
Do you have some kind of sleep apnea and/or obesity?

who says you gotta buy them legally JFL

its america man, you can get anything with money
I’m too autistic to find a drug dealer and too broke to buy em anyway

Do you have some kind of sleep apnea and/or obesity?
No obesity, as I’m 155 pounds lean, but I have multiple chronic health conditions that can affect my sleep. One of the medications I take daily literally causes insomnia

No obesity, as I’m 155 pounds lean, but I have multiple chronic health conditions that can affect my sleep. One of the medications I take daily literally causes insomnia
May I ask what health conditions?

May I ask what health conditions?
I have an intestinal condition and a few others. Intestinal condition started at age 13 when I couldn’t have a bowel movement in over a week and was basically dying of malnutrition and dehydration. Only 78 pounds then. Every single day since then I have had to take Miralax in a fairly high dose to keep my system functioning. It often has nasty side effects. Also can be hard on your kidneys.

Now for the other major one. I had autonomic dysfunction at age 16 and was passing out every day from low blood pressure. Had to be on 3 Fludrocortisone pills a day to keep my blood pressure up. Was hell. Now, I’m on only one a day since things got better after my growth spurt. Still need one though, and even that causes insomnia

I have an intestinal condition and a few others. Intestinal condition started at age 13 when I couldn’t have a bowel movement in over a week and was basically dying of malnutrition and dehydration. Only 78 pounds then. Every single day since then I have had to take Miralax in a fairly high dose to keep my system functioning. It often has nasty side effects. Also can be hard on your kidneys.

Now for the other major one. I had autonomic dysfunction at age 16 and was passing out every day from low blood pressure. Had to be on 3 Fludrocortisone pills a day to keep my blood pressure up. Was hell. Now, I’m on only one a day since things got better after my growth spurt. Still need one though, and even that causes insomnia
How much hours of sleep you get, brocel? :fuk:

How much hours of sleep you get, brocel? :fuk:
Depends. Sometimes I sleep an ok amount like 7-8 hours. It’s never straight through though. My body almost always wakes me up after 4-5 hours of sleep to go piss. Then it’s hard to fall back asleep usually. I only slept straight through 2 nights in the last 2.5 years, not even kidding. Other times, I can’t fall back to sleep and only get like 4-5 hours of sleep and it makes me feel terrible.

There’s even days I don’t sleep at all. Was up 42 hours straight on various occasions, and even then, my body won’t let me sleep more than 5 hours without waking up.

Depends. Sometimes I sleep an ok amount like 7-8 hours. It’s never straight through though. My body almost always wakes me up after 4-5 hours of sleep to go piss. Then it’s hard to fall back asleep usually. I only slept straight through 2 nights in the last 2.5 years, not even kidding. Other times, I can’t fall back to sleep and only get like 4-5 hours of sleep and it makes me feel terrible.

There’s even days I don’t sleep at all. Was up 42 hours straight on various occasions, and even then, my body won’t let me sleep more than 5 hours without waking up.

View: https://youtu.be/R3VNPZy4pSY?si=G8lTRAwL8105Z4HC

I don't sleep

I am experimenting that 6 hours and then wake up to pee experience and then I cannot return to sleep again. N I have often wondered whether I have sleep apnea or some other disease.

I am experimenting that 6 hours and then wake up to pee experience and then I cannot return to sleep again. N I have often wondered whether I have sleep apnea or some other disease.
Drugs damage the brain. you will never sleep as good as you did before weed

Drugs damage the brain. you will never sleep as good as you did before weed
That's true. You just make such fucked up decisions in your life sometimes that you can't go back to sleep as you did one you did not abuse shit or you totally broke your circadian rhythm.

Brutal. I know the feeling man. Waking up after 6 hours is worse than after 4. You can usually go back to sleep after 4 hours, but after 6 that proves nearly impossible as you aren’t tired enough to easily sleep. Yet at the same time you usually feel like shit after only 6 hours

Brutal. I know the feeling man. Waking up after 6 hours is worse than after 4. You can usually go back to sleep after 4 hours, but after 6 that proves nearly impossible as you aren’t tired enough to easily sleep. Yet at the same time you usually feel like shit after only 6 hours
:feelsrope:

It sucks man. Also, being deprived of sex, touch, and love from a woman makes sleep harder by itself without any other health factors. I literally saw a high IQ thread once here statistically proving incels have worse sleep than sexhavers

It sucks man. Also, being deprived of sex, touch, and love from a woman makes sleep harder by itself without any other health factors. I literally saw a high IQ thread once here statistically proving incels have worse sleep than sexhavers
Makes absolute 100% sense. However, Buddhist monks supposedly don't fuck and report the highest happiness levels.

I think health is the most important thing....

Makes absolute 100% sense.
Yep. Dissatisfaction and deprivation of human needs in your life messes you up.
However, Buddhist monks supposedly don't fuck and report the highest happiness levels.
I call cope. These monks are very brainwashed it seems and serve their religion without a second thought. They gaslight themselves to feel happy. I pick my current life over a monk life any day
I think health is the most important thing....
Agreed. Health is life. Literally. My body wouldn’t even be alive if modern medicine didn’t exist. I was literally supposed to die at age 13. I’m sure my body being messed up contributes a lot to my issues. I wonder if foids can somehow sense I have health issues just by being around me? If they could, maybe they can tell I have subhuman health genetics

I wonder if foids can somehow sense I have health issues just by being around me? If they could, maybe they can tell I have subhuman health genetics
That's a good question. My theory is that phenotypes are misleading in these kinds of questions. That's why there are people with hereditary diseases.

That's a good question. My theory is that phenotypes are misleading in these kinds of questions. That's why there are people with hereditary diseases.
Yep. It’s really interesting. Perhaps they can tell I have health issues subconsciously through pheromones or something. My genetics unironically are trash and deserve to end despite me not actually looking subhuman. I still wish I could find a woman that doesn’t want any more kids and date her though. I’d gladly even date a 40 year old single mom if I wasn’t responsible for her kids

I can’t let real sleeping pills.
If you live in the US, trazodone is given out like candy. Any doctor would probably prescribe it at the slightest mention of insomnia. I have a shit ton of it that I don't use, because I always wake up in the morning suicidal after taking it the previous night. I actually prefer the combination of pregabalin & weed for sleep now, but I know you said you can't get weed. I was never a pill-taker at all until I got forced into therapy. Now they got me trapped. If you can fix your sleep naturally, do it while you can. Once you get hooked on meds, you're fucked.

If you live in the US, trazodone is given out like candy. Any doctor would probably prescribe it at the slightest mention of insomnia. I have a shit ton of it that I don't use, because I always wake up in the morning suicidal after taking it the previous night. I actually prefer the combination of pregabalin & weed for sleep now, but I know you said you can't get weed. I was never a pill-taker at all until I got forced into therapy. Now they got me trapped. If you can fix your sleep naturally, do it while you can. Once you get hooked on meds, you're fucked.
Trazadone is useless. I wake up after 4 hours with it and can't fall back asleep. It also makes my intestines stop working, and I already have chronic intestinal issues that require laxatives every day to stay alive

I wake up at 2am every morning and just sit there regretting every decision I've ever made and then I go to work and hate my life more on like 4 hours of sleep

I wake up at 2am every morning and just sit there regretting every decision I've ever made and then I go to work and hate my life more on like 4 hours of sleep
Brutal

I'm since 8 in the morning and even 4 cigarettes didn't put me to sleep