Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so glad I'm an only child

No and I actually haven't heard that before that's interesting.
I'll have to do some research, but it would make sense when you think about it.
Yeah I can't think of that many myself. I'm not sure how much it has affected me personally, maybe I would be a little bit better socially if I had siblings to talk to at home instead of just rotting alone all day.
Same here

Much much rather have a brother though. Having one would have possibly allowed me to socialize better with normies if he was one himself.

I little brother mogs me

@wereq @VideoGameCoper @Subhuman Niceguy @Vlarke @Loner94 @PoodankMcGee @tulasdanslos @DespressedCurryCel1 are some other only children
Damn, that’s a lot. Not surprising, as only child’s tend to end up more socially stunted than children with siblings. Are you an only child?

My parents still compare me to my cousins

Do you think it's better that way, or would siblings have made your life better? Hard to say for me. If I had siblings, they might mog me hard and get better treatment from parents, but on the other hand, they might have been close with me and made me end up less socially stunted. Hard to say

Do you think it's better that way, or would siblings have made your life better? Hard to say for me. If I had siblings, they might mog me hard and get better treatment from parents, but on the other hand, they might have been close with me and made me end up less socially stunted. Hard to say
Personally siblings would’ve been better bgl

Personally siblings would’ve been better bgl
I kinda feel the same way. Maybe I wouldn't be this socially handicapped if I had siblings to socialize with during my formative years

my brother is mental too but he facemogs me so hard idk about height tho
How come you don't know about height? Has he not finished growing yet or something?

I kinda feel the same way. Maybe I wouldn't be this socially handicapped if I had siblings to socialize with during my formative years
Yeah but mainly if I had siblings I could relate to that were around the same age as me. If I had ones I couldn't get along with I'd just end up hating my home life more.

Yeah but mainly if I had siblings I could relate to that were around the same age as me. If I had ones I couldn't get along with I'd just end up hating my home life more.
Yep. They could either make your life better or worse, depending on how they were

73139   SoyBooru

Same

but I wish I had sizter I could fuck

Either way whether I had a brother or a sister they'd likely end up lifemogging me hard. I've seen so many instances of guys getting mogged by their brothers and I think with my luck it would've happened to me too if I had one. And the sister part is self explanatory jfl women live on tutorial mode.

I feel like if I had any brothers they'd be taller than me as well. My dad is 6'0 and my mom is 4'11 and my predicted height was 5'8 but I ended up barely 5'6. And I know so many guys with shorter parents than me that ended up either the same height or taller. And if he was NT then the lifemogging would be even more brutal.
You were probably spoiled.