Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have been summoned for jury duty

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Jfl, can't wait to sit for a week In a court room, I hope the crime is at least interesting.

What happens if you don't go?
I never understood this unthinkably stupid concept.

I got summoned but never went because I know it’s soooo boring

u get forced or fined or possibly jailed for contempt of court

Jfl, can't wait to sit for a week In a court room, I hope the crime is at least interesting.
If it's a foid criminal case throw the book at the harlot making her suffer under the steepest penalty of law. If the bitch starts crying in the courtroom sneak a video recording of it for our viewing pleasure. :feelsdevil:
[Although, they probably won't let you do that.]:feelshehe:

Last edited:
I'd just tell them I'm too non-NT to make a judgement.

I'd just tell them I'm too non-NT to make a judgement.
If you want to get out of jury duty just tell them you're not good at making impartial non-bias decisions of judgement, the judge will dismiss you very quickly with such a pronouncement. :feelsjuice:

Aren't there ways to get out of jury duty? Like I think you can put an application if you can prove it is a burden

Either way like other posters have said, if it's a foid ruin her fucking life :feelsLSD:

How TF do u even qualify for jury duty

I have been twice, I sat around all day both times because there was no trial on. Wanted to convict a foid, was dissapointed

You can just lie in screening and say are prejudiced or whatever to get out of it.

do you get payed for that ?

If it’s a foid, normie, or chad guilty.
If it’s a brocel. Especially one who went ER, innocent.

FUCKING TURKISH COCKROACH THE HELICOPTERS IS TURNING BACK TO THE ANTALYA!!!!!
Not in Antalya you dumbo,I already wrote my city a million times here

Yeah if it's a foid instantly convict her no matter what. You may not ever again have this much control over the fate of a foid.

FUCKING TURKISH OTTOMANIC PLAYS STOP FUCKING WITH INTERPOL WHORE WE HAVE TO TURN BACK THE HELICOPTER TO ADANA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude lmfao you don’t know the most popular city in Turkey

I’ll probably oversleep and forget it