Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have been rejected by hundreds of women, yet I’m told to “put myself out there”.

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
I always always get rejected when I try my luck anywhere in clubs or with women I see in my class. I don’t get Tinder matches so I wouldn’t know there.

I don’t get why people assume Incels don’t try. A few fakecels post their picture because they know they’re not ugly, but I don’t see why people assume there’s someone for everyone or that someone isn’t bottom tier.

These people really want to keep up their own delusion

You just have to put yourself out there more bro.

People know incels try very hard to get a relationship, they just want us to stop spreading the uncomfortable truth.

They assume just because their advice works FOR THEMSELVES, that it will also work for you.

"Putting yourself out there" only works if you're a male 8/10 and higher, or a foid (regardless of its appearance level)

umm it seems like someone forgot to take a shower:soy:

You only lifted twice a week and got a bad haircut, they’d say.

I always always get rejected when I try my luck anywhere in clubs or with women I see in my class. I don’t get Tinder matches so I wouldn’t know there.

I don’t get why people assume Incels don’t try. A few fakecels post their picture because they know they’re not ugly, but I don’t see why people assume there’s someone for everyone or that someone isn’t bottom tier.
Enroll at Uncle Ben's PUA University and Institute for Bluepilled Studies.

We're told this garbage because they don't know what to say to us. They don't know what it's like to be in our position, getting rejected hundreds of times, completely unable to obtain a relationship no matter how hard we try - it's not a position in which they've found themselves before and they see it as weird and uncomfortable, so they just fob us off with absolute drivel.

We're told this garbage because they don't know what to say to us. They don't know what it's like to be in our position, getting rejected hundreds of times, completely unable to obtain a relationship no matter how hard we try - it's not a position in which they've found themselves before and they see it as weird and uncomfortable, so they just fob us off with absolute drivel.
high iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back