Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I have been posting elsewhere more, but now I am only going to post here for the time being

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
For the last few years I have been in denial about my subhuman condition, and have been coping by posting on Lookism and Looksmax. I have also posted on here throughout but it has been more sporadic and less often.

However I have come to realise that here is where I belong, unless I actually manage to ascend. I am a different species to those on the other sites, and all I have ever got is either relentless bullying or virtue signalling/holding back as they feel it would be like kicking a puppy. The truth is, I am most likely mogged by most people on this site even. My face has been rated 2 and even 1 PSL at times, my body is repulsive and I have a tiny 5" (at best) dick. I am actually a meme on PSL, and a full nude pic of me and (especially) a GIF of me turning my head from side to side can be seen everywhere.

I am sick of being tormented and laughed at on the other sites, so there's no point ever posting on them again unless I manage to ascend. Most of them are at least normie tier, above average or even Chad. I know people also say that about here but I would like to think that most who post here are sub 4. Tbh I fucking HATE people who are at least normie in looks, and incel due to just being autistic or whatever, they have NO IDEA how it feels to be ugly/subhuman.

you belong here bro, all sub5 should be on here. i browsed looksmax when i requested a temp. ban and it's just high tier normies/chads looking for surgeries to mog other members on the forum and get the most lay counts. If I was at least 5 or 6 /10 i'd be browsing their too tbh, but I know i wont have enough for surgery and softmaxing won't help me out so .co is the place to go

Cope here with us.

and a full nude pic of me and (especially) a GIF of me turning my head from side to side can be seen everywhere.
Yeah that's where you fucked up... First with posting your face online and lastly with posting a FULLY NUDE picture of yourself.
Eh, not sure what you were thinking there.

you belong here bro, all sub5 should be on here.

4-5 PSL is normie tier, only sub 4 is ugly/below average.

i browsed looksmax when i requested a temp. ban and it's just high tier normies/chads looking for surgeries to mog other members on the forum and get the most lay counts. If I was at least 5 or 6 /10 i'd be browsing their too tbh, but I know i wont have enough for surgery and softmaxing won't help me out so .co is the place to go

On there and Lookism most of them just hate not being top tier in every physical respect, this is literally their only problem. They see themselves as subhumans simply because they are not Chad, even though they have a decent lay count, Tinder likes count, etc.

5 inch dick is that bone pressed?? arent you fat? you probably have 1-2 in that fat if you didnt bone press. 5 isnt tiny @outherebrothers can show you what tiny is.

5 inch dick is that bone pressed?? arent you fat? you probably have 1-2 in that fat if you didnt bone press. 5 isnt tiny @outherebrothers can show you what tiny is.

Barely 5" non bonepressed at 100% max erection even though I am tall and white (inb4 muh fakecel). I am not as fat as I used to be but I still have some bodyfat to lose, I am hoping this makes a difference. I feel my NBPEL was worse last year when I was fatter.

Last edited:
Keep venting here