Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Have Been Out Classed By BlackPillPres

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-

Me and BlackPillPres recently got into a debate about human sexual dimorphism. I made the argument that human males do look better than females on average because of the phenomena of female selection in pre-civilization times. I made the argument that hypergamy existed prior to the first agricultural revolution approximately 10 thousand years ago. BlackPillPres made the argument that males were the exclusive selectors of mates for all of humanities history except of course until fairly recent times. To keep this post concise I will summarize by saying our debate came to a point where I agreed to concede if BlackPillPres proved that even before the first civilization in Anatolia males were the mate selectors. As it so happened to be, BlackPillPres proved with deductive reasoning, historical fact, and evolutionary biology that he was right on the matter; particularly by pointing out that one of the key distinguishing features of female selectivity in species of the mammal kingdom is vivid colors to appear on the males, a feature of which human males do not possess.

I hope the users who claim I am narcissistic or too egotistical can read and reevaluate their opinion on me after this. I will not allow my pride to get in the way of truth and admit defeat where it is laid upon me. BlackPillPres and I had an intellectual duel, I was outwitted, out-matched, out-spoken, and most importantly OUT-CLASSED. This is no concession of my identity to his nor a concession of total defeat in character. I merely admit and concede that in this particular thread, that particular debate, I have seen victory possess my opponent a forth my very eyes.

For anyone who wishes to read the thread and see for their own eyes. I have it linked.

Oh well back to the mathematical economic theory

I dont give a fuck

Jesus the mental masturbation on this forum.

Brutal mog. But good job admitting a loss. Many many men double down on their losses and look retarded.

You have to be a troll. Everything you say can be predicted.

Keep on getting outclassed for me

Brutal mog. But good job admitting a loss. Many many men double down on their losses and look retarded.

Part of my motivation for this thread is all the low-IQ users to claim I have a narcissistic super-ego who thinks I'm right all the time.

I hope you don’t ever get prema banned tbh. Even if I disagree with you it’s an amusing juxtaposition to the rest of the forum and every thread you make is usually an active one for better or worse

I hope you don’t ever get prema banned tbh. Even if I disagree with you it’s an amusing juxtaposition to the rest of the forum and every thread you make is usually an active one for better or worse

Thank you, I do like to engage with people even if they disagree with me.

This forum is slowly becoming the playground of young philosophers who have no experience in real life. They are like those 12 year old teens who keep thinking about the "meaning of life" and their existential crisis and consider themselves the next Noam Chomsky. JFL.

SIT DOWN
BE HUMBLE

tldr

Girls prime at 13-15

Lol, this is good, even if it is in a "bad" or "useless" way it promotes more interesting things than the average posts on this forum.

This forum is slowly becoming the playground of young philosophers who have no experience in real life. They are like those 12 year old teens who keep thinking about the "meaning of life" and their existential crisis and consider themselves the next Noam Chomsky. JFL.

SIT DOWN
BE HUMBLE
That is funny lol.

Fucking know it all kids!

Haven't had a real struggle their whole short lives. Such as a personal survival situation without ANY assistance or resources!

Ugly and hated? Big deal. Add cold and hungry and totally alone then you Might have a clue.

I am starting to like you OP

D rd jfl :dab:
JK I read every word. Ground breaking stuff tbh

Cool man I don’t care

You didn't tag him, he probably didn't see this

Lol, this is good, even if it is in a "bad" or "useless" way it promotes more interesting things than the average posts on this forum.

Yes, I agree, can we have more drama and fights and other things please? I mean this post isn't really an example of that, but it stems from it

@BummerDrummer maybe this was news worthy