Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have been oppressed by Neurotypicals, i fucking hate them so much

NeuroAsshole

NeuroAsshole

Greycel
I truly hate NT society, i hate them, i loathe them, i detest them i wished i wasnt born to nt parents i fucking hate and destest them why cant we as aspises finally go out and kill them on the street, rip out there children's before they turn to our oppressor's i hate their system i hate their looks i hate their ways i hate it all, i hate them, there subhumans not us, we least have the brains to know what is happening, but them all they do is hurt us and mock us, fuck em, i say we should show them what its like to be like us foronce, make them fear aspies, they say we have no empathy fine let see their reaction when someone an aspie rips out their child or when you mog and beat up chad with a fucking bat, i dont fucking care anymore, i hate nts i fucking hate neurotypicals any time i have to be stuck in a fuckin conversation with them i just want to bash my head into something fucking neurotypicals i hate them more than i hate myself i fucking loathe them

just be a neet and ldar, or go er and prisonmaxx for free food. i didnt get arrested when i "went er" lol

I'm NT but people keep fucking me over because im turbo manlet in the shortest country on earth

i am NT but i am ugly asf
i don't understand how good looking NT and average looking NT still say complain about being bullied when they're in their therties and twenties.
who the fuck still bully people at that age

so true, im a non-NT fucking 6'3 7/10 manlet mentalcel truecel ethnic! (i have tanned skin and dark blue eyes, only paleskinned moggers can be white) :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Autism = mentally ill

I truly hate this society, i hate them, i loathe them, i detest them i wished i wasnt born to nt parents i fucking hate and destest them why cant we as aspises finally go out and kill them on the street, rip out there children's before they turn to our oppressor's i hate their system i hate their looks i hate their ways i hate it all, i hate them, there subhumans not us, we least have the brains to know what is happening, but them all they do is hurt us and mock us, fuck em, i say we should show them what its like to be like us foronce, make them fear aspies, they say we have no empathy fine let see their reaction when someone an aspie rips out their child or when you mog and beat up chad with a fucking bat, i dont fucking care anymore, i hate nts i fucking hate neurotypicals any time i have to be stuck in a fuckin conversation with them i just want to bash my head into something fucking neurotypicals i hate them more than i hate myself i fucking loathe them
Congrats, you now know how it feels to be a black man.

Last edited:

I can confirm this. Being a hapacel has been absolute fucking torture, every single day I was treated like a alien bent on rape and murder. My parents were both shit tier humans who hated themselves just as much as I hated myself. I WISH I WASNT BORN FUCKKKKKKKK :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Calling men immature is just a shaming tactic used by foids who want nonchads to bend to their every whim. Chad could sleep with a teddy bear and live with his parents and still be seen as mature by foids.

Both my parents are dead. The only family I have is overseas from my mothers side, who fucking hate my guts. My father was a fat, old, white supremacist fuck who belted me beet red for the simplest of mistakes. My mother was a self hating asian who constantly berated me for not getting good enough grades and wondering why I wasn’t a beautiful white baby anymore.

I spit on their fucking graves.

The only thing my parents taught me was how to take a beating.

I had both parents, but I would’ve definitely been better off as an orphan tbh.

I have both parents, but they're split.

Go forth and show them a taste of hell

Neurotypical normies sometimes act like a hivemind. Even if they disagree with each other on some things, the instant they detect a subhuman amongst them, each one of them within the vicinity seems to instantly go on alert mode. And then they all turn against the subhuman and outcast him, regardless of their personal differences with each other, their hatred of subhumans unites them.

You hate them because you want to be them. Tragic

Neurotypical normies sometimes act like a hivemind. Even if they disagree with each other on some things, the instant they detect a subhuman amongst them, each one of them within the vicinity seems to instantly go on alert mode. And then they all turn against the subhuman and outcast him, regardless of their personal differences with each other, their hatred of subhumans unites them.
Normies need scapegoats.