Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have been happier since I stopped trying

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
My last attempt to ascend was in 2018. It was then that I decided to pursue other things entirely. If the lowest tier foids aren't interested in reciprocating any effort, why should I keep trying? jfl I still have elderly relatives who lived through the final epoch of fair dating feasibility and they constantly prod "you'll find the right person. Make sure she's someone who treats you right" as if any of us are in a position to be making demands let alone have any success at all.

Good for you. Even though guys like us are excluded from relationships, I'm positive we can all find some measure of happiness elsewhere.

Hobbies, careermaxxing etc.

Don't LDAR guys....money is important.

what have you been coping with?

If you can be content or even find peace in other avenues of life it's much better for you to walk away.

what have you been coping with?

Anime, per my other thread https://incels.is/posts/4402766/

I used to hate on anime and animecels with their anime avis but it totally changed my perspective. I have also been dedicating my time and effort to learning things that have no dependency or involvment on foids so as to minimize the amount of control they can exert over my life.