Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have been fantasizing about the day i would leave inceldom and drope a huge speach

foreignincel

foreignincel

Greycel
It's been since the day i have made my mission to leave Inceldom with OneMoreDayPlease , of course i would dedicate my leaving inceldom to him and drop a speech where i say i was always a good boy and i deserve to live love and feel affection , i am always fantasizing about this, even my friends call me the guy who love females too much , everytime i open my mouth is to talk about females, at least i give off a normie vibe it kind of hide my incel persona , now i'v been fantasizing about it too much, yesterday i went to a club but they didn't let me in because i wasn't with a girl , and i got a rush in my blood i had to find a girl to get in so i started approaching girls , my friend approached three girls and i joined them later because i was watching the boats and thinking about myself, a great cope that kinda help me stay out of my incel persona for few seconds and stop the suffering even if little , as i joined them , the girls kinda said that there was too much people and told us good night and went off, but i am sure it wasn't because of me , i mean i kinda made them laugh , that night all my friends approached girls from left to right but i didn't i don't know why i just felt like today we feast and tomorrow we will do it, i have always approached girls but that night i just didn't feel like it , but i now i have a huge feeling in my chest,  i feel like the day i will leave inceldom is near, soon there will be a huge party with a lot of drunk girls, and i felt like i have a very fun time with drunk girls i make them laugh easy and they  are very outgoing when there is a bit of alcohol in their blood , so i feel like i have more chances with those, my hope kinda grow stronger when my friend showed me a pic he took of a literal blonde godess with a THICC ASS in his bed i was kinda blown out never seen a body like that in my whole life, and my friend then made this move, he stared at me in the eyes and told me that next time no one will be left behind and everyone will get a girl, i just felt like a goblin soldier listening to his  goblin  in combat , we will feast soon if God choose it, so if i ever leave inceldom i will be soo happy i will become a good normie doing charity and a lot of things i will finally be myself, i don't want this hate inside me , this hate inside me takes a lot of energy, it drains my life away, my face have shapened in a evil form after so much hate have been hanging in my eyes , Oh Incels pray for me my brothers for the day i leave inceldom

There's no escape for truecels. LDAR.

a-virgin-nigger said:
There's no escape for truecels. LDAR.

the way he stared at me in the eyes and told me that no man will be left behind, i trust him, plus drunk girls are very outgoing and maybe they will look further than my face, i can make every girl laugh , even a group of girls , i got this even if i don't leave inceldom at least talking to a girl and watching her in the eyes ease me a little

I'm sorry buddy but there is no escape. You will rot with us. I used to fantasize as well. I even used to dream about having sex with my prime classmates at college. It all died out eventually. Now, I dream of undressing my mother since she is the only female I talk to.

incelman said:
I'm sorry buddy but there is no escape. You will rot with us. I used to fantasize as well. I even used to dream about having sex with my prime classmates at college. It all died out eventually. Now, I dream of undressing my mother since she is the only female I talk to.

I know but when he said no men will be left behind i just ugh .. you are right i shouldn't hold into this or else i will be crushed when things wouldn't be the way i wanted , thanks my incelman

foreignincel said:
I know but when he said no men will be left behind i just ugh .. you are right i shouldn't hold into this or else i will be crushed when things wouldn't be the way i wanted , thanks my incelman

Some men ARE BOUND to be left behind. Womenare fewer than men anyway so incels would exist even if lookism wasn't an inherent factor

incelman said:
Some men ARE BOUND to be left behind. Womenare fewer than men anyway so incels would exist even if lookism wasn't an inherent factor

let me cope in peace man :(

foreignincel said:
let me cope in peace man :(

It will be worse when you are a virgin in your 40s if you don't stop the cope NOW

incelman said:
It will be worse when you are a virgin in your 40s if you don't stop the cope NOW

A cope is good, it makes you live with less suffering , i have  now managed to do a lot of copes until their effect worn off, but i still have more copes up in my sleeves , anyway i have to study now goodluck my friend may god give you a girlfriend

foreignincel said:
A cope is good, it makes you live with less suffering , i have  now managed to do a lot of copes until their effect worn off, but i still have more copes up in my sleeves , anyway i have to study now goodluck my friend may god give you a girlfriend

If God exists he is probably a sadistic deity who likes suffering.

incelman said:
If God exists he is probably a sadistic deity who likes suffering.

God is a divine power that created life and made the mechanics do its works , we sometimes get to do some choices , while the reign of the divine power is only light  ... as for now at least.

foreignincel said:
God is a divine power that created life and made the mechanics do its works , we sometimes get to do some choices , while the reign of the divine power is only light  ... as for now at least.

If he was good then he wouldn't make life one big dice roll. An incel never makes a choice. Incel life is a script and cannot be changed.

incelman said:

King of Incel Kingdoms tier.

incelkingkong said:
i had those dreams too because my mind would use the only female i know and it was my mother, but that was long ass ago , now my mind try to trick me and i just say " why does it matter ? wet dreams are just cope anywyas shut it down "

incelkingkong said:

I have a dream with my mother at least 2 times a week.

We will all rot to the grave like OneDayMorePlease.

foreignincel said:

We will all rot to the grave like OneDayMorePlease.

We're here together forever. Escape is not an option. We will all grow old together on this forum.

The only real escapes are suicide or ER.

i tought you switched to r/cucktears