Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I have been browsing incels.is all day at school because nobody wants to talk to me in real life

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Im still in class, and I have been browsing this forum non-stop. When I go back home, I'm going to rot in my bed and browse .is again.

Im still in class, and I have been browsing this forum non-stop. When I go back home, I'm going to rot in my bed and browse .is again.
school browsing is fucking brutal but im guilty of it all the same :fuk:

over for teenagecels. hope u do well bro

True i like to browse when taking a break from my wage labor or from vidya. Brocels here always make me kek when i feel bad

Literally what I'm doing right now

hey look at that loser, let's bully him :chad:

I hope i will not do the same

Turning 30 this year and use .is to fill the void, gotta accept harsh reality

Decided I might take up hiking and get away from these online foids looking for chad. It
might be more interesting meeting people in real life than these stupid women looking for attention.

Truecel trait. I am so addicted to .is i cant even stop browing it during school or work

You're in college?

Do you seriously browse .IS in public and let everyone see?

Only do this in breaks

Same thing I do in my clg

Based. This forum really helps me feel like i'm not the only one suffering in a sexually destroyed economy.