Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Have Been Accused Of Being A "Pedophile" By Cucktears.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xb1cp2/theyre_so_openly_pedophiles_they_disgust_me/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xb5c10/wtf_is_wrong_with_these_people/

Lol that thread of mine was bait to trigger agecucks and cucktears. Looks like it worked.

Also it's not "pedophilia" for a 21 year old man to date and have sex with a 16 year old foid. Pedophilia means sexual attraction to pre pubescent children.

For fucks sake if a 26 year old man was dating a 21 year old foid. He'd be called a "predator" and a "Groomer" For dating a "Young adult" And be told to "Date women His own age"

Agecucks are all white knight feminists who see men as "Predatory" and "Groomers" For dating foids years younger than them. It's no different than feminists who go on about "Gender violence" And assume the only reason a man would attack or kill a foid would be because hates women. Agecuckoldry is feminism.

Also 16 year old foids are post pubescent and 16 is the legal age of consent in most countries so it's not "pedophilia" Dating a 16 year old foid is no different than dating a 18 year old foid

Just go onto Tik Tok and see what the average 16 year old foid looks like.

A11
7a1

(Cucktears soy boys and foids when they see my obvious bait)

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lol trannies calling us pedos the irony

idk why you guys get off to the attention IT gives you.

idk why you guys get off to the attention IT gives you.
It's fun to troll them.

I try not too. But sometimes I just can't help myself Lol.

@98GoinOnDead

"NO INKWELL, you should lust after 40yo MTFs like us!"

at this point, more people in IT are confirmed pedo’s than here.

advocatedoogy literally groomed an 8 year old and then had sex with her years later

What countries legit have lower âge of consent laws, my state says 16 but theyll send people to prison for that somehoz

What countries legit have lower âge of consent laws, my state says 16 but theyll send people to prison for that somehoz
Some countries in Europe have age of consent laws lower than 16.

I don't think they know what pedophilia means, it means attraction to children who haven't went through puberty yet. And 16 year old foids have went through it already. Maybe learn the definition before you inceltear cucks speak

Are they retarded? 16 is 100% legal in most countries. In Japan even 12 is legal.

Whores are having sex as early as 12 years old, and they call people pedophiles for wanting 16 years old girl? Do they even know meaning of the words they use? They are seriously retarded.

Last edited:
Are they retarded? 16 is 100% legal in most countries. In Japan even 12 is legal.

Whores are having sex as early as 12 years old, and they call people pedophiles for wanting 16 years old girl? Do they even know meaning of the words they use? They are seriously retarded.
They are truly mentally retarded.

They are truly mentally retarded.
More so - they better go watch few movies - 14 years old actresses that play in western movies are sexualised and noone bats an eye - why? Because she is developed young girl and she attracts the public.

Last edited:
More so - they better go watch few movies - 14 years girls that play in western movies are sexualised and noone bats an eye - why? Because she is developed young girl and she is attracts the public.
14 year old foids are well true puberty.

I met à genuine rapist who was also a respected tough Guy in prison, his name is Rodney Adkins, hes in the Arkansas doc and will bé there until hes dead, thèse people underestimate alpha mâle culture, beating the Fuck out of people daily and refusing to do what COs tell you will earn you respect regardless if youre a chomo in many prisons

Last edited:
I met à genuine rapist who was also a respected tough Guy in prison, his name is Rodney Atkins, hes in the Arkansas doc and will bé there until hes dead, thèse people underestimate alpha mâle culture, beating the Fuck out of people daily and refusing to do what COs tell you will earn you respect regardless if youre a chomo in many prisons

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220911-083105.png
    Screenshot_20220911-083105.png
    488.3 KB · Views: 15
Agecucks being completely illogical as usual. Everyone is a pedo blah blah. Fuck I hate these people so much.

The older you get the less age gaps should matter. There’s barely any difference between 21-26. My soycial circle consists of 25-35 year olds, foids included. I guess the 30 year olds are weirdos for talking to us right? Jfl
Virtually no difference between us, we get along fine.

at this point, more people in IT are confirmed pedo’s than here.

advocatedoogy literally groomed an 8 year old and then had sex with her years later
He didn't, he just was lying about being with a girl for 8 years .

He didn't, he just was lying about being with a girl for 8 years .

the screenshot was from princesskitty saying it tho. unless it was faked which i could believe

Reddit is groomer central. They even banned the word "groomer" because it hit too close to home. Child molesting homos.