Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have become super self aware of my height

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I die every time I get heightmogged by a chad or even worse a foid. I need to stop going outside

It's worse when you get heightmogged by middle schoolers and sometimes grade schoolers.

I hate being height mogged

That's short in the west. It's over.
It's what I hate most about myself tbh. I'm gonna cope with lifts probably and hope people don't notice, if that fails LDAR

I know I have it better than some of the sub 5 foot 7ers here though

u should be only aware of ur ugly face. who gives a fuck about height

Face > Height

It’s been years since I’ve seen someone taller than me in person. I’m 6’5 so that tells you how short the guys in my area are.

same here, feeling inferior everytime I see someone taller than me, day after day. It's sickening

How tall are u ?
It really needs to be established as forum etiquette that stats are provided in the OP. Race, height, weight, signature deformities, etc.

LMAO I would break my own foot to be 5'9

I'm about 5'7" and my wife is 6'4". People give us weird looks, sometimes, but most of the time it's fist-bumps and nods from dudes who know what's up.

I'm about 5'7" and my wife is 6'4". People give us weird looks, sometimes, but most of the time it's fist-bumps and nods from dudes who know what's up.
57dd3ec7-8e7c-4b40-973c-8d9fb4c76fdc.gif

I am 19. Is there a good chance they are open?
You might grow if you wait till age 25, that's when it's official. Some people grow in waves.

But if you don't see any difference after that, It's over and rope is needed

Nice dude, you know how many cocks your wife has been riding behind your back? No?

Lol wtf. How did you accquire such a herculean foid. And why are you posting here when you're married ffs

The one thing I'm okay with is my height (5'9). I'm so glad I'm not any shorter.

Can't say I've ever been heightmogged.

I’m 5’4 in the west and get mogged by middle schoolers

5ft9 is not that bad bro, just cope with getting yolked like me

Most people consider me tall and I guess I am taller than most people I come across. (IDK I'm like 6'1, 6'2 at best) but I hate being tall, height has nothing to do with attractiveness. Being tall also makes me stand out more in a crowd which I don't want to, being ugly. Girls will choose a 7/10 decent shape 5'7 guy over 6/10 6'3 decent shape guy.

Most people consider me tall and I guess I am taller than most people I come across. (IDK I'm like 6'1, 6'2 at best) but I hate being tall, height has nothing to do with attractiveness. Being tall also makes me stand out more in a crowd which I don't want to, being ugly. Girls will choose a 7/10 decent shape 5'7 guy over 6/10 6'3 decent shape guy.

tenor.gif

That's cope though. 6'3'' is in itself a rare trait. Witha 6/10 face a 6'3'' guy becomes like a 8/10. A 5'7'' guy needs to be like 8.5-9/10 facially to compete.

He’s 6”3

He had the best eye area out of anyone I’ve seen on PSLI, however his lower third was trash but he was still enough to be a PSL 6 facially.

He posted on lookism and sluthate
A PSL 6 facially with 6'3'' is an 8/10 overall imo. 6'3'' is a very very good height (10/10) in fact ideal. 6 PSL face is decent looking too, so coupled with that height the guy does become 8 imo.

Look up severe retard lookism and rate him for me. Would be interesting to see what you rate him.

Just saw the pic. I think 6/10 PSL is an accurate rating for him.

A PSL 6 facially with 6'3'' is an 8/10 overall imo. 6'3'' is a very very good height (10/10) in fact ideal. 6 PSL face is decent looking too, so coupled with that height the guy does become 8 imo.
You know you need frame and muscle for height to be revlevant to females, lanklets at 6ft plus are very common, for height to push you to 8/10 you need frame and muscle to do that, framecel tall won't push you too a 8/10 alone

I wouldn't say he's 8+ even with his height 6.5-7 max. 8/10 is the magic number where you get approached by random foids and stared at. I don't see women lusting over him that badly. He looks like the typical lanket not ascended like henry cavil or Brett Maverick.

You know you need frame and muscle for height to be revlevant to females, lanklets at 6ft plus are very common, for height to push you to 8/10 you need frame and muscle to do that, framecel tall won't push you too a 8/10 alone
This tbh. For height to be a major advantage you need henry cavil tier frame

I wouldn't say he's 8+ even with his height 6.5-7 max. 8/10 is the magic number where you get approached by random foids and stared at. I don't see women lusting over him that badly. He looks like the typical lanket not ascended like henry cavil or Brett Maverick.

Yeah maybe he is lanklet and 7/10