Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have beaten my crush's boyfriend.

• Thread starter Bhaskarjya Mandita
  • Start date
Bhaskarjya Mandita

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Alone, untouched is what I crave.
I have beaten the shit out of my crush's boyfriend. Have I done it right or wrong. He makes me jealous. He was a friend of mine. But as time went by he became my rival. He is a kind of person who is a disgrace to humanity. He have betrayed all my friends just for one girl and when I was beating him none of my classmates came to stop it. He is that so called alpha male who wears his mother's panties.
My height 5'10 he is 5'7 when I asked her why she loves him she said he can play the guitar pretty well. I even wanted to beat my crush. And if he gives a police case I will thus time drag him out of his house and beat him there. I am so frustrated I hate myself , I hate everything.

She likely deserved that more than him.
I know. Man but I don't this I deserve her as he is dumb and dull. She cannot even take proper decision.

She cannot even take proper decision.
Just like any woman really. But cucks will still die to defend women's right to "choose" abuse and being used by Chads and psychos instead of fucking such cucks themselves.

He deserved it if he KNOWS you liked the femoid. What a snake.

Hope this doesnt make there bond stronger. You gotta be mindful how you go about screwing people over. So that in ways it doesn't gain them favor with others.

How do you know he's real and not a robot?

How did you dare to beat that poor short guy? What's wrong with you?

incel with balls-good job

Your average femoid, thats you dont have crushes, they are literal braindead kids

Just like any woman really. But cucks will still die to defend women's right to "choose" abuse and being used by Chads and psychos instead of fucking such cucks themselves.
Soycucks are a disgrace to humanity. They never blame women for anything.

This what is awaits all manlets who beat the odds and ascend. A raging ESL tallcel ethnicel will beat you within an inch of your life.

How do you know he's real and not a robot?
I have feelings that are dead. I have a soul that is leaving my body. I have a mind that is going blank.
This what is awaits all manlets who beat the odds and ascend. A raging ESL tallcel ethnicel will beat you within an inch of your life.
Yeah man for sure.
How old are you?
:feelsrope: I am subhuman so I dont care about humans
:feelsrope: I am subhuman so I dont care about humans

Last edited:
can't publicly beat women unfortunately
Where is this? Most places you can’t beat men either, and the places where you can, you can usually also beat women.

you would be perfect for my tournament idea

I have beaten the shit out of my crush's boyfriend. Have I done it right or wrong. He makes me jealous. He was a friend of mine. But as time went by he became my rival. He is a kind of person who is a disgrace to humanity. He have betrayed all my friends just for one girl and when I was beating him none of my classmates came to stop it. He is that so called alpha male who wears his mother's panties.
My height 5'10 he is 5'7 when I asked her why she loves him she said he can play the guitar pretty well. I even wanted to beat my crush. And if he gives a police case I will thus time drag him out of his house and beat him there. I am so frustrated I hate myself , I hate everything.
Imagine caring about a whore so much you fight other guys for her, truly epitome of betacucks:feelsohh:

"Incels" cheering on random retard beating a brocel over a toilet
What cucks you all have become

To OP, you should have shared the foid and both given her a beating once you were done with her

India man
"Incels" cheering on random retard beating a brocel over a toilet
What cucks you all have become

To OP, you should have shared the foid and both given her a beating once you were done with her
:feelsaww: blinded by love
Imagine caring about a whore so much you fight other guys for her, truly epitome of betacucks:feelsohh:
:feelsrope:my bad

Brutal guitarpill. Well done on what you did however, you are strong

I too am jealous of my crush's boyfriend.
Angry

Hope this doesnt make there bond stronger
Lol you think very highly of women

If you get beat in front of your girl or word gets back to her that you got beaten up, she will lose attraction for you

She might even break up with him after this and use "I don't want to be the cause of fighting" as an excuse

If he had won the fight she would have rewarded him with extra access to holes that same week lol

Lol you think very highly of women

If you get beat in front of your girl or word gets back to her that you got beaten up, she will lose attraction for you

She might even break up with him after this and use "I don't want to be the cause of fighting" as an excuse

If he had won the fight she would have rewarded him with extra access to holes that same week lol
Don't want to know what is going on between them no one of them picks my call or reply to my messages.:smonk::feelzez:

I can't blame you for falling to your programming. We all fail to overcome it sometimes.

But this is really is depressing to read there's nothing that really unites men on any mental or spiritual level. It's all self interest and materialism . Joke of a world.

I take it you're both deathnic curries and live in india ?.

I can't blame you for falling to your programming. We all fail to overcome it sometimes.

But this is really is depressing to read there's nothing that really unites men on any mental or spiritual level. It's all self interest and materialism . Joke of a world.

I take it you're both deathnic curries and live in india ?.
Yeah man harsh reality of today's world. I live in India. I am from Northeast btw.