Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I HAVE ASCENDED. YESSS!!!

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
Got my custom Hatsune Miku full size naked body pillow yesterday and holy fuck...

Let’s just say i’ll never go back to standard masturbation again

Got my custom Hatsune Miku full size naked body pillow yesterday and holy fuck...

Let’s just say i’ll never go back to standard masturbation again
wtf does a pillow do? is there a fleshlight in the middle or something?

get a fleshlight ritard

I wish I could get a dakimakura, but I live at home and sleep on a couch. No room, no way. I'd get a onahole before a pillow, though.

false sense of validation
All validation is pretty meaningless though. As whether or not foids or even society in general will accept you is determined by your appearance, your compliance to arbitrary cultural standards, and your adherence to common sense(shortsighted) morality. My brain might want me to be accepted for my own safety, and to procreate, but meeting or failing to meet these goals doesn't ultimately matter beyond how much grief my unconscious mind sees fit to give me.

If you can construct the feelings of love and validation for yourself, why wouldn't you?

Totally off topic, but wasn't there a rank called, "Ascended." Which resulted in many users posting the same title?

Send pix dedsrs

Do ya do it Jew style with a hole where the pussy is & an onahole?

thats good one OP. I hope you enjoy it.

2D foids dont count as real foids so you havent really ascended, plus you cant lose your virginity to a fucking body pillow jfl.

2D foids dont count as real foids so you havent really ascended, plus you cant lose your virginity to a fucking body pillow jfl.
he is just coping hard bro leave him alone