Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have Anne Frank’s diary in my book shelf

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
The book… it’s in my possession. Anne Frank’s diary. We had to read it in school when I was a little teencel.

I saw a lot of .is users mention this piece of literature and it made me wonder if I still have it. I do.

I can barely remember what’s happening in the book. I think there was one experience she wrote about when Nazis entered her house and she hid in the attic and the Nazis didn’t find her.

On the back of the book, Anne Frank is described as a talented author. The book itself is described as a symbol for persecution of Jews by Nazis in the Third Reich.

Who was Anne Frank really? Is her diary another psyop?

bro quick question if i delete my gmail account linked to this forum
will this account be deleted too?

Sorry, I don’t know. I don’t think so. Ask the mods.

Nazis entered her house and she hid in the attic and the Nazis didn’t find her.
it sounds fake because the nazis would check every single square inch of the house

fuck you trannytears niggers burn in hell

The book… it’s in my possession. Anne Frank’s diary. We had to read it in school when I was a little teencel.

I saw a lot of .is users mention this piece of literature and it made me wonder if I still have it. I do.

I can barely remember what’s happening in the book. I think there was one experience she wrote about when Nazis entered her house and she hid in the attic and the Nazis didn’t find her.

On the back of the book, Anne Frank is described as a talented author. The book itself is described as a symbol for persecution of Jews by Nazis in the Third Reich.

Who was Anne Frank really? Is her diary another psyop?
Anne frank was SS cock only

No, But it will not let you log in until you link another Gmail account, I know this because I did that myself.

With or without the censored parts?

I don’t know… what is there to be censored?
The original one had sexual parts where she talked about masturbation, stuff like that.
They edited the book without those parts at the time, but idk if they edited it with them later on

The original one had sexual parts where she talked about masturbation, stuff like that.
They edited the book without those parts at the time, but idk if they edited it with them later on
No way… I don’t remember this being in there, but who knows.

I wonder how much shekels he got selling his fantasies about her masturbating mixed with some propaganda to all schools in america
:worryfeels:

:feelsUnreal: