Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have anger issues.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
I have one of the shortest fuses, it's difficult for me to experience any emotion other than anger. The only way I can feel happy is by gaming, watching videos, watching movies and tv shows, eating and jerking off. Everytime when I wake up I feel miserable. In the morning I feel anger slowly boiling up in my heart. It's fucking near impossible for me to control my emotions.
I have random outbursts over the smallest fucking thing sometimes. One time my wi fi wasn't well so my game froze for a little while and I flew into a fit of fucking rage and broke my fucking controller! Interacting with strangers is the fucking worst! One guy called me ugly and I started a fist fight with him because of my anger! I had to get talked to by the police after. Thankfully I didn't get charged. I can't help it anymore! I feel angry almost randomly now! Day by day I feel more rage boil up in me! Sometimes I feel so much anger I start crying due to the pain it gives me. I won't go to therapy because it such a fucking scam! I wish I can one day find a better way to deal with my anger issues.

I can tell from your username

I have one of the shortest fuses, it's difficult for me to experience any emotion other than anger. The only way I can feel happy is by gaming, watching videos, watching movies and tv shows, eating and jerking off. Everytime when I wake up I feel miserable. In the morning I feel anger slowly boiling up in my heart. It's fucking near impossible for me to control my emotions.
I have random outbursts over the smallest fucking thing sometimes. One time my wi fi wasn't well so my game froze for a little while and I flew into a fit of fucking rage and broke my fucking controller! Interacting with strangers is the fucking worst! One guy called me ugly and I started a fist fight with him because of my anger! I had to get talked to by the police after. Thankfully I didn't get charged. I can't help it anymore! I feel angry almost randomly now! Day by day I feel more rage boil up in me! Sometimes I feel so much anger I start crying due to the pain it gives me. I won't go to therapy because it such a fucking scam! I wish I can one day find a better way to deal with my anger issues.
Sounds like the most sensible thing for you to do would be to start taking boxing and MMA lessons, buy a sword and a mace, 5 or 10 guns, and started smoking or better yet injecting meth.

When someone calls you names" they should Be expected to Be Shitted at.

But Muh Police will Safe These Cucks and you will never be able to act Out on your true Anger without being punished.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

It's normal to feel that way the normies are jealous of your powers only by following me can you experience the dark side of martial arts which will give you the power to overcome even inceldom

Cuck if you don’t have anger issues as an incel

Betrayal, humiliation and false promises is mostly what I got in life. Alcoholics were some of the worst of that bunch.

Best to get a pet dog to ease anger.

I can't help it anymore! I feel angry almost randomly now! Day by day I feel more rage boil up in me! Sometimes I feel so much anger I start crying due to the pain it gives me. I won't go to therapy because it such a fucking scam! I wish I can one day find a better way to deal with my anger issues.
-
Wow, I'm really sorry.- I appreciate your writings on this site and I like you personally.- Damn I wish there was something I could do to help.

Would you be okay with considering medications?- I know you don't want to go to therapy but maybe you can at least look into some meds, if the pain is so bad it makes you cry.
-