Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have an unibrow. I personally consider it the most truecel trait ever. NO ONE looks better/even fuckable with one.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Obviously, i shave it down. Its like having a hitler stache, but on the middle of your face. It do be like that, bros.

I honestly couldnt think of anyone who i hate enough to desire it for them to have it also. This is not satire, im talking dead serious. God, if he exists, is beyond hateful.

When i searched unibrow on yt, all i got was these stupid videos virtual signaling about how its beautiful and fashionable, like wtf.

This is the type if shit that makes me wonder if shitting and not wiping after will be a trend in the future. Again, not joking.

Having an unibrow and not shaving regularly and/or immediately might be the biggest sign one has given up on life all together or is just coping too hard.

The only thing i can think who is worse is like being a bearded women or having no chin/jawline. After that, only a midget and other genetic deformities could be considered worse, truly.

I use tweezers because it's satisfying and works better

I use a plucker because it's satisfying and works better
I use a safety razor. I was thinking about that laser thing where it never grows back (my absolute dream).

it's an ethnic trait.
i have a thick unibrow and i cut it almost 4 times a day with a razor.
i tried to cut it with a plucker and the pain was surreal so i just use razor since it's faster and less painful.
even after getting rid of it i can still see some little hairs and it really annoy me.

I have one of those unibrow trimmers they are like shavers for that part of the face.

I'd gladly swap my recessed chin with low hyoid for a unibrow

it's an ethnic trait.
I've heard its even a dominant trait. Thats one of the main reasons i dont wanna have children. Them being somewhat ugly would be kinda acceptable, but having an unibrow on top of that?! Thats like pissing on a cake already made of shit. I wouldnt be able to accept my progeny if they had an unibrow, no matter how good the other traits might be.

I've heard its even a dominant trait. Thats one of the main reasons i dont wanna have children. Them being somewhat ugly would be kinda acceptable, but having an unibrow on top of that?! Thats like pissing on a cake already made of shit. I wouldnt be able to accept my progeny if they had an unibrow, no matter how good the other traits might be.
the good thing about unibrow is that it's just hair and you can easily cut it and if you want to even go further you can just get a laser hair removal and get rid of it once and forever

God, i've just searched unibrow again on yt and its truecel after truecel. I guess bad genetics do fall together in the same basket, after all.

trucel trait = I'm too lazy to shave my unibrow
yeah that about sums up the experience on this shitforum

the good thing about unibrow is that it's just hair and you can easily cut it and if you want to even go further you can just get a laser hair removal and get rid of it once and forever
Yep, i know. But i also know most woman wouldnt be down for that, since they are addicted to virtual signalling.

not a truecel trait if you can hide it and it doesn’t affect you

it's an ethnic trait.
i have a thick unibrow and i cut it almost 4 times a day with a razor.
i tried to cut it with a plucker and the pain was surreal so i just use razor since it's faster and less painful.
even after getting rid of it i can still see some little hairs and it really annoy me.
I'm east asian but I still have it strangely
My grandmother said that she had one too but it went away with age

yeah, it's weird that you have unibrow while you're EA.
maybe you have some south asian genetics that caused this.

I have high set eyebrows as East Asian which most Asians and blacks have. It's more masculine to have lower set eyebrows. Altho Asians don't have any brow ridge . Over

You didnt even read my first paragraph.
and comparing it to a beard is funny, becasue almost every man on earth grows a beard. I do. what do I do? I shave it.

No, you can cut off unibrows, there are far worse traits like a very recessed chin or being a very short man.

Obviously, i shave it down. Its like having a hitler stache, but on the middle of your face. It do be like that, bros.

I honestly couldnt think of anyone who i hate enough to desire it for them to have it also. This is not satire, im talking dead serious. God, if he exists, is beyond hateful.

When i searched unibrow on yt, all i got was these stupid videos virtual signaling about how its beautiful and fashionable, like wtf.

This is the type if shit that makes me wonder if shitting and not wiping after will be a trend in the future. Again, not joking.

Having an unibrow and not shaving regularly and/or immediately might be the biggest sign one has given up on life all together or is just coping too hard.

The only thing i can think who is worse is like being a bearded women or having no chin/jawline. After that, only a midget and other genetic deformities could be considered worse, truly.
Unibrow ain't even that bad if someone has a Chadlite or Chad face

who cares just shave it

I know op, bad isnt it

Rip off hairs that make your unibrow. I did it, now I have two brows

laser hair removal dumb ass

I just rip mine off once a month.

Everyone who has black or darker hair has it, takes 10 seconds to shave in the morning nothing truecel about it, the retards who let it grow wild are a different brand of retard though