Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have an ugly red scar on the upper side of my arm

• Thread starter Incel_Marxist_Carn
  • Start date
Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
I thought it would heal in half a year, it didn't... my body is worthless in regards to healing capabilities

After gambling away my salary while outdoors and being depressed over other things, I went into a public bathroom and used my toothed swiss knife (Only knife I had) to cut my arm, I just wanted to see some blood and maybe feel some pain to get an experience of reality. I also tried to punch myself as hard as possible to get a nose bleed.

Im not some edgy teenager and I do not support self harm in anyway, I just wanted to see my own blood, is that weird?

anyways it was a mistake since my parents have pointed it out many times and I need to always wear long sleeved shirts to cover it up while in school

wish I had done it near my wrist so I could were a watch. now it just looks like I'm some edgy teenager that does self harm. fuck me, cannot do anything about the past

pics or it didn’t happen

it's over for carcinomacels