Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have an ugly nigger phenotype despite being north african

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Ever since I was a little boy, people always used to stand amazed when I pointed at my brother and told them we're related. I didn't understand why, but they would never believe it.

Now I understand that I've been victim to a brutal genetic recombination pill that I'll never escape.

I have an ugly big nigger nose despite everyone in my family having more arab like hooked noses.

I have ugly afro nigger hair despite everyone in my family having wavy hair.

I have ugly big lips while EVERYONE in my family has thin lips. (I used to get made fun of a lot for this one)

My side profile looks like that of a monkey. If you'd place me in the chimp enclosure, visitors and animals alike would probably recognise me as one of them. @PLA1092

I never understood why I deviated so hard from my family, I almost thought my mother was cheating with some BBC tyrone when she had me, but my skin colour is way too light for that to be the case. All of this has me looking like an absolute abomination, an affront to God himself.

I legitimately look like Baraka while being a full fledged north african with arabic roots.

Reminder that this guy roped by setting himself on fire in a warehouse.

It's so fucking over. My existence is undeniable proof God can't exist.

Last edited:
God is a mod from IncelTears: a sadistic son of a bitch.

Can’t relate cause my brother is just as ugly and KHHV as I am.

I legitimately look like Baraka
Haven’t heard his name in a while. His videos of him crying in front of the camera broke me in half after realizing he burned himself life. Rest in peace.

Can’t relate cause my brother is just as ugly and KHHV as I am.
It's brutal when your little brother not only looks better than you but also height mogs you to hell and back

God is a mod from IncelTears: a sadistic son of a bitch.
truer words have never been spoken :bigbrain:
Ever since I was a little boy, people always used to stand amazed when I pointed at my brother and told them we're related. I didn't understand why, but they would never believe it.

Now I understand that I've been victim to a brutal genetic recombination pill that I'll never escape.

I have an ugly big nigger nose despite everyone in my family having more arab like hooked noses.

I have ugly big lips while EVERYONE in my family has thin lips. (I used to get made fun of a lot for this one)

My side profile looks like that of a monkey. If you'd place me in the chimp enclosure, visitors and animals alike would probably recognise me as one of them. @PLA1092

I never understood why I deviated so hard from my family, I almost thought my mother was cheating with some BBC tyrone when she had me, but my skin colour is way too light for that to be the case. All of this has me looking like an absolute abomination, an affront to God himself.

I legitimately look like Baraka while being a full fledged north african with arabic roots.
View attachment 784480

where are you from exactly?i'm north african too you can PM me if you don't want post your location or original homeland

"ugly nigger phenotype"
"north african"

Sounds about right.

"ugly nigger phenotype"
"north african"

Sounds about right.
You can't compare north africans to sub saharan niggers

@Med Amine

View attachment 784480

brutal his life to reach a point where he films he crying

You can't compare north africans to sub saharan niggers

@Med Amine
Yeah i can. They look like sandniggers mixed with jungle niggers. Either way both have ugly nigger phenotypes.

Go ER in Minecraft.

brutal his life to reach a point where he films he crying
I hate this twisted, sick, unjust, vile world so much it is fucking unreal.

I started playing Mass Effect recently(got the OG trilogy on gamepass) and despite playing as the humans, I hope with every fiber in my body that the ReapERs wipe humanity out.

The only good looking Arabs are the Syrians/Palestinians the rest looks disgusting

That is fucking rough man- having a sibling who mogs you must be tough as fuck, knowing that you almost could have won some good genes but missed out.

I can kinda relate to this a bit, many of my great-0grandfathers, great-great-grandfathers, and other male ancestors on my dads side were pretty tall(all above 6'0) yet me and my dad both ended up being 5'8-5'9 while my grandpa was about 5'5-5'6, yet he still found somebody:feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

That is fucking rough man- having a sibling who mogs you must be tough as fuck, knowing that you almost could have won some good genes but missed out.

I can kinda relate to this a bit, many of my great-0grandfathers, great-great-grandfathers, and other male ancestors on my dads side were pretty tall(all above 6'0) yet me and my dad both ended up being 5'8-5'9 while my grandpa was about 5'5-5'6, yet he still found somebody:feelsbadman::cryfeels:.
This life truly is sick for us.
Stay with us brocel.
I'll try :cryfeels:

View attachment 784480

God exist, and is the only one who will truly love you forever (& Yeshua too).

get a DNA test. Also get your brother one eventually. Do this after moving out. You might not be related....

I have an ugly big nigger nose despit
Have the same problem as well. When I hit puberty my nose got fat and now it makes me look like a fucking monkey

Baracka, Renegade, Kent, Oreoman...blackcels easily have it the worst. Blacks are the incels of the world.

Literally every other group and plenty of self loathing cucks hate us yet maintain this weird enduring obsession with us. Constantly being scapegoated..surveiled.etc. Most of these fucks don't even have any real interactions with blacks.

Only good pheno is the white pheno
Quite honestly, there are many different "white" phenotypes. Some are not very aesthetic others are sought after. I would agree though that they are preferable over anything from africa.

do you have a flat neggro nose? if you do then you probably have a lot of monkey SS DNA.
i think most of my genes are jew and maybe some neggro just because my nose is jewish and not flat but i still have the skull of a sandnigger.
get a DNA test since you live in a first world and you can get it easily. where i live people don't even know what a medical test means

"ugly nigger phenotype"
"north african"

Sounds about right.
Arabs really did fuck up north africa by bringing so many niggers up north. Op definitely inherited dormant monkey blood from both of his parents

My brother is 6'2 while I'm 5'8. He even has a whiter phenotype than I do. I have pontic while he has north pontic

Baracka, Renegade, Kent, Oreoman...blackcels easily have it the worst. Blacks are the incels of the world.

Literally every other group and plenty of self loathing cucks hate us yet maintain this weird enduring obsession with us. Constantly being scapegoated..surveiled.etc. Most of these fucks don't even have any real interactions with blacks.
We try to tell people this but they don’t listen. If you aren’t the typical black then people see you as vermin. Something that shouldn’t exist while also being scared of you. You’ll see places like China where they are saying black people are bad/black people are destructive but black people barely even go to China and a good amount are just fucking students. They won’t say the same shit to other races, only black people are targeted. Covid 19 occurred in China, which race was blamed for it in China? Being a black incel is actually horrible, you’ll have people saying JBB but make a poll and ask them if anyone wants to be black and silence.

Don't rope brother, if you ever decided to end it all, pull a timothy mcveigh, (can't go ER without guns amiright?), bring normoids down with you as you fall, never kys alone.

take the John boyega pill