Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Have an Incel Friend Who is Half Bluepill Half Blackpill

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
His blackpill side is that he has admitted on multiple occasions that he is too scared to talk to girls. Idk if he realizes he is unattractive, but he admits he will probably never get a gf. He also doesn't like whoredom. He walked in on his roommate getting a blowjob from a harlot and WENT OFF on the whore. Sometimes he acts like a jerk since he knows it is over.

His bluepill side is that he still believes he can marry a girl he's been crushing on since middle school. We're in college now. She's rejected him countless times despite the fact that he has orbited her for years. She's also had sex with multiple guys, and he still thinks and wants to marry her.

He probably is truly blackpilled on the inside but tries to act like there is hope as a persona.

ItheIthe said:
He walked in on his roommate getting a blowjob from a harlot and WENT OFF on the whore.

He possibly had a crush on the rommmate and was jealous.

What a beta orbiting cuck give him a link to this site and tell him it is over.

Half what? This is classic incel

AngelOfDisease said:
He possibly had a crush on the rommmate and was jealous.

I really don't it. He has genuine frustration.

universallyabhorred said:
What a beta orbiting cuck give him a link to this site and tell him it is over.

I try to blackpill him and he doesn't want to swallow it.

ItheIthe said:
His blackpill side is that he has admitted on multiple occasions that he is too scared to talk to girls. 

that sounds bluepill to me

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
that sounds bluepill to me

Agreed, this reeks of someone who thinks his personality is holding him back. Truly blackpilled people wouldn't even feel the need to approach women because they know it won't work.

That being said, OP hasn't specified if he's ugly or not so maybe it is his high-inhibition screwing him.

That poor deluded bastard.

Do we call this the Navy Blue Pill? kek

He sounds bluepill.