Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have an important exam to take starting from next Monday but couldn't study for it this whole year due to being blackpilled therefore depressed.

H

HotdogFux

It's ovER
-
I know it is not relevant to this site but I have no friends offline and no online as well to discuss this. I was a bluepilled normie cuck uptill last year who was a top student since his childhood days. Even though I never got foids i used to cope with muh hardwork will bring me muh foid girlfriend. Since being blacpilled this very year I became so depressed that I spent all my time online didn't even go outside for six months straight in a row. Now I have the most important exam this Monday to which my parents literally invested money to afford tution by selling my dead grandfather's house(that is how high the stakes of the exam are) and because I had a high IQ they believed I will be able to course through it. Now comes me who hasn't studied jack shit whole year. Tell me brocels I am seriously having roping thoughts right now. Do any of you have any tips to induce an accident that will make me go into coma or hospitalise myself very seriously for the next two weeks so as to have a very genuine reason to not give exam this year. Seriously considering popping all my sleep pills I am holding in my hand to end it all.

Good luck on the exam. :feelsjuice:

If you have hyperfocus like me it shouldn’t be an issue, provided you can turn that focus on your study, kek

If you have hyperfocus like me it shouldn’t be an issue, provided you can turn that focus on your study, kek
how tf do i study a whole year worth of syllabus 60 chapters in total in five days ?

I know it is not relevant to this site but I have no friends offline and no online as well to discuss this. I was a bluepilled normie cuck uptill last year who was a top student since his childhood days. Even though I never got foids i used to cope with muh hardwork will bring me muh foid girlfriend. Since being blacpilled this very year I became so depressed that I spent all my time online didn't even go outside for six months straight in a row. Now I have the most important exam this Monday to which my parents literally invested money to afford tution by selling my dead grandfather's house(that is how high the stakes of the exam are) and because I had a high IQ they believed I will be able to course through it. Now comes me who hasn't studied jack shit whole year. Tell me brocels I am seriously having roping thoughts right now. Do any of you have any tips to induce an accident that will make me go into coma or hospitalise myself very seriously for the next two weeks so as to have a very genuine reason to not give exam this year. Seriously considering popping all my sleep pills I am holding in my hand to end it all.
Ok GrAY

If you're truly high-IQ, you should be able to study everything be prepared for your Monday exam.

how tf do i study a whole year worth of syllabus 60 chapters in total in five days ?
I didn’t study shit in my last colleges year due to being blackpilled but then I passed 2 exams + writing 3 essays in a row and got A+/A-. All I did was coffeemaxxing + sleepmining + studying 10-12 hours a day. But that kind of hyperfocus is a very ADHD thing so I don’t know if it’s applicable to everyone, kek

I didn’t study shit in my last colleges year due to being blackpilled but then I passed 2 exams + writing 3 essays in a row and got A+/A-. All I did was coffeemaxxing + sleepmining + studying 10-12 hours a day. But that kind of hyperfocus is a very ADHD thing so I don’t know if it’s applicable to everyone, kek
yeah yeah brag away

If you're truly high-IQ, you should be able to study everything be prepared for your Monday exam.
High iq in the sense that I can come first/second in class not genius photographic memory level high iq mang

Don't do anything stupid. Go visit your local GP surgery and get a mental health assessment. Once you get a doctor's note you can make a mitigating circumstances claim. Most colleges/universities will allow you sit another kind of assessment or give you the option to defer.

Last edited:
@HotdogFux

Also, ask for temporary ban from the moderation team.

Just take the F like a man. Nobody except your parents cares if you fail and have to take the class again next semester.

Just take the F like a man. Nobody except your parents cares if you fail and have to take the class again next semester.
I think he is an International student. His parents have sold his grandfather's house to pay for his tuition fees. An International student I know is being charged 14K per year by my university. BTW, that 14K figure doesn't include the cost of accommodation/rent. So I know the OP isn't exaggerating.

High iq in the sense that I can come first/second in class not genius photographic memory level high iq mang
You don't need to have genius level IQ to study an entire course in a week. I'm not high-IQ, but I just need 1 day to study the entire course to pass my exam.

You don't need to have genius level IQ to study an entire course in a week. I'm not high-IQ, but I just need 1 day to study the entire course to pass my exam
I don't need to just pass the exam but also be in the top 5-10% of all students giving it to actually go somewhere in my career.

I can't take it next semester because this was my last year of college and to be able to afford this year my parents sold my grandfather's house. They won't be able to afford me sitting one more year

Don't do anything stupid. Go visit your local GP surgery and get a mental health assessment. Once you get a doctor's note you can make a mitigating circumstances claim. Most colleges/universities will allow you sit another kind of assessment or give you the option to defer.
My cuck country doesn't believe in pills/depressionmaxxing

I don't need to just pass the exam but also be in the top 5-10% of all students giving it to actually go somewhere in my career.
What's your major? If you're doing STEM, then GPA is not the most important thing, otherwise everyone would go to easy universities and get high marks. Your university's reputation, work experience, and side-projects are more important.

What's your major? If you're doing STEM, then GPA is not the most important thing, otherwise everyone would go to easy universities and get high marks. Your university's reputation, work experience, and side-projects are more important.
The organisation that finances me studying where I am at right now helps with accomodation, food , books (why tf are they so bloody expensive) and also contributes a big chunk to my fees and will also fund my grad school (which is absolutely necessary for my stream) , but they do so under the condition that I come in top 5% of students grade wise in final year of undergrad school which if ifail in they will pack my bags and send me back to my shithole country where my parents have sold important assets to get me to a first world country. I will be back home with no job, back to shitty life in shitty country and would have to pay off my parents debt , that they took for me, as a NEET

The organisation that finances me studying where I am at right now helps with accomodation, food , books (why tf are they so bloody expensive) and also contributes a big chunk to my fees and will also fund my grad school (which is absolutely necessary for my stream) , but they do so under the condition that I come in top 5% of students grade wise in final year of undergrad school which if ifail in they will pack my bags and send me back to my shithole country where my parents have sold important assets to get me to a first world country. I will be back home with no job, back to shitty life in shitty country and would have to pay off my parents debt , that they took for me, as a NEET
Fucking brutal. Maybe you could try getting productivity drugs like adderall or phenibut.

Go and rope yourself

Did you write the exam ?

Fuck you. Nigga I’m a HS senior with adhd and I haven’t had honor roll since 6th grade my gpa is a 3.0 and I’m currently failing a class badly.
I have medications and an IEP it doesn’t help with shit. I literally am giga retarded and despite having all As I’m failing my AP cs class which will prevent me from graduating. I don’t think I’ll pass this class, I hate my fucking life how the fuck do some of you others with adhd do far better than me. I was supposed to get all As this year man I shouldn’t have taken this stupid fucking retard class

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back