Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have an autistic obsession with talking of my rotting teeth

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
I looked in related threads and see I talk about it more than I realized. I’m not sure why I think about it so much. I’m not brushing and it should just be this background thing for me . Not always up in my head.

Just trying to get down to the gum line at this point

How clean I extract the nerve root fibers

Eat poop to increase the smell.

You larp as much as a redditor

Yes we can tell.

nasty ass nigga

Why is hurt in the gum

Why is hurt in the gum
You're just fucking yourself up, that's all; refer to all the previous comments I've given to you about the inevitable agonizing pain and dental costs of treatment. :feelsokman:

You're just fucking yourself up, that's all; refer to all the previous comments I've given to you about the inevitable agonizing pain and dental costs of treatment. :feelsokman:
I’m not planning on seeking any treatment just letting them rot

I have ibuprofens I use

They work well for hopefully the future

Eat poop to increase the smell.

This isn't India.

Screenshot 20230104 002248

I looked in related threads and see I talk about it more than I realized. I’m not sure why I think about it so much. I’m not brushing and it should just be this background thing for me . Not always up in my head.

Talk to a dentist about it, I'm serious. You really don't want to end up with Parodontitis.

It’s hard to get back there to photograph for one

keep coping nigger

eat poop or I will find you

I will do molar reveal sometime soon

Absolute nigger post. The fact that most of us gave up on women or lost hope for good doesn't mean you gotta destroy yourself, not to mention you type with an IQ which is equivalent to a parrot.