Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have an aramada of emotions to unpack

ZaynShahar

ZaynShahar

Recruit
★★★
After being repeatedly banned by the lifeless, abused by the powers of normal, I have amassed a building of frustration woven into my bones.

I have scrolls on top of scrolls, but since I don't want to also get banned from here, I will limit that fact's effect.

I am angry, I am vengeful, and my wrath is upon the blood of many, in minecraft.

After being repeatedly banned by the lifeless, abused by the powers of normal, I have amassed a building of frustration woven into my bones.

I have scrolls on top of scrolls, but since I don't want to also get banned from here, I will limit that fact's effect.

I am angry, I am vengeful, and my wrath is upon the blood of many, in minecraft.
Image 26

ZaynShahar

Nigga is that your real name

yikes sweetie lets unpack this
Just want to let you know, that the not found page on this website, is because of me. I was the first one to tell Serge, in some words or other, of this. A suggestion, he slightly rephrased but it came to be because of me.

ZaynShahar

Nigga is that your real name
Zayn Shahar is Zayn, like the Humus singer Zeyn, and Shahar is an israeli name.
But, unbeknownst to you, zain in hebrew means the male genitalia, and shahor, close to shahar, means black.
I'll leave the rest for you to imagine.

Just want to let you know, that the not found page on this website, is because of me. I was the first one to tell Serge, in some words or other, of this. A suggestion, he slightly rephrased but it came to be because of me.
ohhh I see