Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Have Always Sucked At Gaming.

EnglishCel

EnglishCel

Countryside's The Best Cope.
★★★★★
I suck so much at games even though I have spent literally years playing them.

Multiplayer games I get stomped on because my reactions are slow and the actions I take are pretty much always retarded.

Single player games I pretty much always have to play on normal or lower, as I can't even best whatever scripts run the enemies in the games and I always struggle to figure out my way around the levels and pretty much always have to Google the puzzles as my piddly arse brain can't figure them out.

It is horrible to suck so much after spending so much time trying to just be okay at games but I guess there's nothing I can really do about it so fuck I'll just play my easy comfort games and rot.

Me too. This is why i play single player games since i can play on easy mode

I was really good at fps games but I have no fun anymore

I was really good at fps games but I have no fun anymore
I wish I could say I was even sort of ok at FPS games but I sucked then and I suck more now.

Yeah I blow dick at video games too.

I used to be quite good at Fortnite, that was the only game I ever played between 2017-2020 then when I stopped I legit never found a game to grind ever again I tried valorisant but stopped at Platinum. Now I only play single player games or coop games with friends

Just play sp games
BLUS30001 screenshot 2024 08 04 16 32 00

I have sucked at some games.

Same, OP. My slow reaction time is partially why I quit gaming a long time ago. Unfortunately, my slow reaction time irl cannot be escaped.

yeah i completely quit those competitive sweat games, its literally for normals they sure do love to compete irl and also in their free time fucking freaks i swear to god.

Yeah same. I almost never touch multiplayer games