Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have already changed

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Today while going back home after some grocery shopping i hear my name from across the street.It's one of my old cuck friends that dumped me because i had no girls to bring in the group.He shouts my names waves,i just say hey and he is like 'havent seen you in long time bro'.To be honest in his ton of voice and in his eyes i genually believe he meant what he say.I didn't respond and after some thinking i truly dont give a fuck.Even if they understand now my value,i don't wanna hangout around anymore.I am an incel now and its truly over for that.The only people i can communicate is you guys

What really happened with them?

What really happened with them?
Eventhough i never had girls,i had a good group of friends during school years.After growing up based on 2019 society if you dont have girls you are considered a loser.I am way smarter than them but i didnt expect to be dumped by those stupid animals.Although now i dont have a social life i'd rather stay like that rather than goin back with them.The damage is done

having friends is a good cope and even that was taken away from me thats why i actually believe im cursed

having friends is a good cope and even that was taken away from me thats why i actually believe im cursed

Nah more like suifuel.

Ever had those nights where a friend cancelled plans to hang out with you since he was going to go get laid.

Sitting in your apartment all alone while knowing someone is fucking at that exact moment is miserable

So you just walked away?

I dont even enter elevetors with females and chads out of hatred and aversion. I show my deslice openly and agressively.

I only have one friend that isn't cucked and is also blackpilled, we even agree on quite a few things based on ideals and principles. We even have the same interests and play the same games.