Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I have ADHD + Autism + Anxiety + High sensitivity+ Depression

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I literally can't function without jewpills.
I'm diagnosed and registered disabled. The doctor threatened to send me to psych ward when I said I was afraid of being attacked at the trains (and want to carry weapons)

:feelsmage:

Last edited:
That’s cute NT

Now try having schizophrenia+SEVERE ADHD+SEVERE ODD:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Every time i go off my kikemeds for too long i suffer :society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Nigger my friends call me a schizo cus I'm prob mild schizo too

Brutally OVER!

real fuckin neato
go er go er go er go er go er go er go er go er go er go er go er
in video game

Could be worse
You could've had a botched LL and became disabled manlet

You are NT af stop larping as a “schizo” if you were schizo you would be in and out of mental wards like i am:society::society::society::society::society::society:

Everyone in 2022 has adhd and autism that shit is NT tier open tiktok and see everyone and his mothers dog is autistic with adhd

You have no idea what schizophrenia is you LARPing NT:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: even if i was tall gigachad my life is still over because of that shit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Bruh I literally get NTmogged by incel shortcels, I'm less NT compared to even truecels.

Autism is a made up mental illness it doesn’t exist and means shit if you are ugly you are ugly anyway NT ugly and “autistic” ugly have the same smv

Chads with “autism” get pussy all the fucking time i saw lots of examples on tiktok how eboymaxxed introverted chads get foids who throw themselves at them just for existing and a few of these on tinder as well

good luck getting anything with schizophrenia even with 7ft gigachad looks and a net worth of Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos combined you ain’t getting SHIT:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: YOU NEVER EVEN SEEN A MENTAL WARD FROM THE INSIDE YET YOU LARP AS NON NT WHAT A JOKE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE TIED UP AND INJECTED WITH KIKEMEDS YOU NT LARPING CUNT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Autism is almost as bad as schizo for males

Unknown 17

hqdefault.jpg
Try eating rotten meat, you gut microbiome is fucked

So do you get mentalcel benefits and ldar? That's comfy af :feelscomfy:.
Working is for normie scum.
Yes not it's like 1/15 of livable salary which is pathetic

try going ER or rape some foid (in game):feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No adhd for your face

I know a tranny who is autistic and has ADHD. He's insufferable even when he's medicated kek. Also he has a constant victim complex about how opressed and persecuted he is for being trans, non-binary and autistic :feelshaha:

I know a tranny who is autistic and has ADHD. He's insufferable even when he's medicated kek. Also he has a constant victim complex about how opressed and persecuted he is for being trans, non-binary and autistic :feelshaha:
All trannies are insufferable.

All trannies are insufferable.
I forgot to say he also has mommy issues and goes to "family therapy". Always post shit like "my mother cried in the therapy" like if it's an achievement or something to get headpats. Constantly encourages violence against anyone slightly right wing or anti-trans but then says he has too much social anxiety to go to protests. I think that on top of that he's a psychopath.

I forgot to say he also has mommy issues and goes to "family therapy". Always post shit like "my mother cried in the therapy" like if it's an achievement or something to get headpats. Constantly encourages violence against anyone slightly right wing or anti-trans but then says he has too much social anxiety to go to protests. I think that on top of that he's a psychopath.
Sounds more of like immature edginess, instead of psychopathy.

Nigger my friends call me a schizo cus I'm prob mild schizo too
NT mogs me: trucels don’t have friends! :reeeeee:
@mentalcel1

You have fucked genes. And remeber, pills make you weaker. Reject snake oil, embrace mental freedom