Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have accepted my inceldom. I am one of those men that will live life without love.

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Inceltears was right. I was born so deformed that my year-long looksmaxxing brought me to a 3/10 truecel. I have worked so hard for years to get a normal looking girl to like me.

I have watched brainless attractive chads slap random girls on the ass and thinking they would get a slap in the face. No, they turned arounds, saw his genetic profile and gave the chad their numbers. Being an attractive male gives you power over any woman on earth. You are their slave owners, they are your slaves.

Inceltears was right, subhuman men like me do not deserve love even though they put in thousands of hours to deserve it.

That subhuman curry scientist over there? He doesn´t deserve a woman. That thug drug dealer abusive chad over there? He EARNED these women.

To all subhuman males: Do not think for a second that you are entitled to love and affection from this life. Only handsome born men deserve this directly. All women should make a program to kill all subhuman males so they can live on earth with chad only and have gang bangs, abortions, cheat on their 9/10 chad for a 10/10 gigachad, etc.

This is already happening though, so this is okay.

I am not entitled to hug a cute 5ft blonde with massive tits, a flat stomach and a big ass and blue eyes that looks up to me and wants me to throw her on my bed and fuck her. Only chad is entitled to this every day of his life while I come home to nothing and rot while chad checks his next dates to pump a 10/10 prime female and leave her again.

I am not entitled to a basic human need. I do not deserve to drink water, eat food and have sex with gorgeous, beautiful women. Only chad is.

Inceltears, thank you so much for herlping me understand this. I will now live my average, truecel subhuman life and watch the chad next to me slap stranger women on the ass and sleping with them hours later, spraying his sperm across their face, the girl swallowing it, him fucking her in the ass and her tight pussy and her smiling and turned on because an attractive male just fucked her cure, little body. All women love this. No woman has ever loved a non-chad. That is a fact. You are coping if you think this is not true.

God, imagine getting girls this easy, fucking them and they are happy about being used like meat. Unlimited power for chad.

All women love you.

If you are an incel, no woman will ever love you. You are trash to them. You should be gone, that´s what women want.

Oh well, back to masturbating to a random chad on the internet fucking his cute amateur 5ft blonde with his 10 inch penis and hearing her moan(top personality). God, I feel like such a cuck watching that but I have to. I didn´t masturbate for 2 days and I wanted to conquer and breed with a woman that had her prime, tight ass in my face when she picked something up and she wiggles with her waist and her butt literally rotated like she wanted to arouse the men around her. God, never again. Chad could pull her ants down and ram her on the spot. Chad never masturbated, women do it for him. Imagine an incel trying to have sex, LOL.

Thank you Inceltears for the nice messages. ´Stay dry, incel, LOL. Tiny peepee, haha. You ugly subhuman, just kill yourself, LOL´.

They want to get rid of you, but at the same time they dont want to lose a slave.

They want to get rid of you, but at the same time they dont want to lose a slave.
this is basically incel tears in a nutshell "just be a cuck bro" looks are not important LMAO BRO be a cuck and some landwhale will fuck you once in a year bro

this is basically incel tears in a nutshell "just be a cuck bro" looks are not important LMAO BRO be a cuck and some landwhale will fuck you once in a year bro
They all just virtue signal. Thats it.

i say as long as herberts and ursulas only fuck each other - its fine to reproduce

but i agree a grave crime is committed when urusula slurps chads cum or herbert slurps his cum in stacies putaang

Me too, that's why I drink
Cheers mate

should not be crime to looksMATCH reproduce - that is fine

should be crime to fraudulently pass genes - i agree ... not being cuck just honest

To all subhuman males: Do not think for a second that you are entitled to love and affection from this life. Only handsome born men deserve this directly. All women should make a program to kill all subhuman males so they can live on earth with chad only and have gang bangs, abortions, cheat on their 9/10 chad for a 10/10 gigachad, etc.

This is already happening though, so this is okay.

I am not entitled to hug a cute 5ft blonde with massive tits, a flat stomach and a big ass and blue eyes that looks up to me and wants me to throw her on my bed and fuck her. Only chad is entitled to this every day of his life while I come home to nothing and rot while chad checks his next dates to pump a 10/10 prime female and leave her again.

I am not entitled to a basic human need. I do not deserve to drink water, eat food and have sex with gorgeous, beautiful women. Only chad is.

Inceltears, thank you so much for herlping me understand this. I will now live my average, truecel subhuman life and watch the chad next to me slap stranger women on the ass and sleping with them hours later, spraying his sperm across their face, the girl swallowing it, him fucking her in the ass and her tight pussy and her smiling and turned on because an attractive male just fucked her cure, little body. All women love this. No woman has ever loved a non-chad. That is a fact. You are coping if you think this is not true.

God, imagine getting girls this easy, fucking them and they are happy about being used like meat. Unlimited power for chad.

All women love you.

If you are an incel, no woman will ever love you. You are trash to them. You should be gone, that´s what women want.

Potent Ropefuel tbh, should have posted this before I went to the gym.

You talk too much of gorgeous and prime women, smells a bit like highstandardscel tbh. :feelswhat:

Become a stemvolcel. We need to create a future without females.

When I eventually have to betabuxx to continue my godforsaken lineage I'll write all my material possessions to name of my mom so I don't get divorce raped.
Only female I can trust

you are pretty much a slave for this gay ass system, wihout the "usefull" incels that are the majority of the population most of these brainless chads and stacies would starve to death with two months

Accepting it is when you know you are truly blackpilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back