Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have accepted defeat in school

I dont give a single fuck about that shit anymore, I have accepted defeat and come to the realization that I will not graduate and get my degree all because of the shitty genes I was given.

You just need to hit the gym brah and everything will be fine brah.

If only there was a gym for getting better genetics

But seriously, hitting the gym is legit. Of course it will take time and you will feel exhausted, but then you will gain strength and you want to hurt people, specially females.
Also you can take steriods, growth hormones and/or estrogen blocker. It will even fix your body.

Get homeschooled if you can. Then just cope away. At the very least you can change schools.
This. And just work a minimal wage job if you don't want to work your ass off for some corporate Chad to get laid all day.

Or, if your parents will let you, just NEET away.

But seriously, hitting the gym is legit. Of course it will take time and you will feel exhausted, but then you will gain strength and you want to hurt people, specially females.
Also you can take steriods, growth hormones and/or estrogen blocker. It will even fix your body.

Steroids aren't fucking magic. They still take a ton of work in the gym and dieting. You'll bloat easier on test so you have to diet even harder to minimize water retention. And even then, all of that work and pinning yourself every three days (and money), just to struggle to fuck some used up average slut who, if she goes for your better than average roid body and shitty face, fucked half the neighborhood with better faces, including catching UTI's off black drug dealers, fucking a dog perhaps.

A lot of struggle for nothing special. You're working to get a whore for free. Just pay whores. It made sense when women were chaste virgins, now they're all coming out of high school with a dozen dicks and leaving college with a dozen more.

Trying to get sex for free today is about as inefficient and ridiculous as trying to beg the grocery store manager to let you use some mayonaisse. Just do some higher value work and buy the fucking mayonaisse, it's not special. Dozens of people experienced that mayonaisse.

This all sounds like a fucking hassle and could get me thrown in jail which would be the ultimate hell

some of it is legal, the rest could earn you enough money to hire a good enough lawyer to get away with crimes

All the options you provided will either get your life ended, be obsolete in a few years or requires a capital investment.

Honestly you sound like a naive kid who hasn't seen the real world yet

only offering suggestions, personally only stole money and sold cheap shit

Actually it is magic. Manly-related substances are like magic.

You do not hit the gym because of females. You do it to become an unstoppable monster.

Are you 13? An unstoppable monster? Do you tell this to the IRS when you get audited?

You're mediocre shit. We all are.

Going to the gym would be a waste of time for me I dont think there is anything wrong with my body its average I am not fat or skinny and im average height 5'10, my face is the only thing holding me back specifically the lower portion of my face, plus I have no motivation
This. And just work a minimal wage job if you don't want to work your ass off for some corporate Chad to get laid all day.

Or, if your parents will let you, just NEET away.
I work only 2 days a week and my job requires little to no human interaction which is nice but its not something I can for more than 2 days after that I feel as if I need a break, but I would probably get away with NEETing since my family is wealthy
some of it is legal, the rest could earn you enough money to hire a good enough lawyer to get away with crimes
Im to beta to commit any crime and my self esteem is almost non existent so planing anything complex isnt something I would be interested in

Last edited:
Man, what's wrong with the kids these days?
Can't even make it through highschool without crying about suicide every day.
Fucking pussies.
Wait until reallife hits you. When mom and dad aren't paying your bills anymore. When you gotta wageslave your life away just so you can afford food. When your boss pisses on you day by day, because he knows you cannot quit the job.
When your friends get married and have children, while you're rotting in your 1 room appartment.
It only gets worse, tbh ngl.
The only thing I can advice you is to find better copes and quit being whiny children.
Crying about suicide won't get you anywhere.
Highschool is just the beginning.

Fucking pussies.
Wait until reallife hits you. When mom and dad aren't paying your bills anymore. When you gotta wageslave your life away just so you can afford food. When your boss pisses on you day by day, because he knows you cannot quit the job.
When your friends get married and have children, while you're rotting in your 1 room appartment.
The only thing I can advice you is to find better copes and quit being whiny children.
first of all im not in highschool second im not crying about anything im just stating that none of us are forced to deal with this fucking bullshit life is a rigged game, and we are all just chads pawns that are treated like live stock as those fuckers laugh and watch us suffer every moment of our pathetic existence. Well guess what i dont want to be apart of that horse shit no one is forcing you to be here you dont have to wage slave or do anything beneficial for the fucking human race, death is the option no one wants to choose because of fear. I'd much rather die than suffer in this eternal hell of a nightmare in this disgusting fucking body and brain I was given and have limited options on how I can improve it.

Fucking pussies.
Tbh reading that made me want to kill myself even more jfl @ life

Tbh reading that made me want to kill myself even more jfl @ life
Cope or rope.
There's nothing in between.
I encourage everyone to find good enough copes. They're out there, you just need to find the ones that help you the most.

You get the idea.