Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have absolutely 0 sympathy for 6’+ “incels”

im 6 feet and never asked a girl out

agreed op. rather be a tall incel at this point than a manlet Chadlet. even if the Chadlet always has pussy and tall guy is virgin for life. I would be the tall guy. being manlet is far worse than inceldom.

So height is the most important trait.
Is it? The thing is height is "measurable" while face is not. So it's easy for girls to state: "Oh, I want a guy who is at least 6'0 tall". Can you agree with the fact that 5'8 good looking guy will be more attractive and will slay more than 6'0 average looking guy?

@speedtypingincel

tall people are satanic and chad

JFL if you think foids want tall ricecels with bad bone structure

@Emergency Manual this guy has no idea holy shit
Jfl @ all these height copers :lul: :lul: :lul:

We always crave for something we don't have and we put blame to that for our inceldom. Trust me, if you were 6'0 tall and not good looking, your opinion would change a lot. @speedtypingincel

A man with a perfect face but awful height will slay much more than a man with an awful face but perfect height

The bottom line is women would much rather choose good looking 5'8 guy over 6'0 average looking guy. End of the story.
doesn't matter. he will forever be a child in comparison to the 6 foot guy. he will always be disrespectrd by other men

Fuck off with these threads.

OP go fist yourself phaggot.

Is it? The thing is height is "measurable" while face is not. So it's easy for girls to state: "Oh, I want a guy who is at least 6'0 tall". Can you agree with the fact that 5'8 good looking guy will be more attractive and will slay more than 6'0 average looking guy?

@speedtypingincel
Women can rate face too.
if you were 6'0 tall and not good looking, your opinion would change a lot.
The thing is, a lot of people here who claim they are not good-looking are either average or above average. Because inceldom is a cool secret club that everyone wants to fit in.
Y not? I sent my face here yesterday (with paper verification) so I think asking proof of extaordinary claims ("muh horseface bro!") should be enough.
Also, the thread has since been deleted and do not continue the discussion of the deleted thread here, just saying that I'm not a pussy and I showed my pic so I can demand selfies from others.

This is probably sarcasm, if not it's not worth arguing with.

Face. Face and nothing else

doesn't matter. he will forever be a child in comparison to the 6 foot guy. he will always be disrespectrd by other men
Fair enough, I agree. But he is stating that height is more important than face to attract women when this is simply not true.

I'm not so sure about that tbh ( to be honest ) i remember @LiterallyASoyboy saying he's over 6feet yet he's one of the very few members on this site who i believe to be a legit incel.

The thing is, a lot of people here who claim they are not good-looking are either average or above average. Because inceldom is a cool secret club that everyone wants to fit in.
Can you agree with the fact that 5'8 good looking guy will be more attractive and will slay more than 6'0 average looking guy?

And average is not enough nowadays, trust me

Can you agree with the fact that 5'8 good looking guy will be more attractive and will slay more than 6'0 average looking guy?
Would depend on country's average height. I've been wanting to do a thread on diminishing height returns (both above and below the average height) but I can't be arsed.

Would depend on country's average height. I've been wanting to do a thread on diminishing height returns (both above and below the average height) but I can't be arsed.
Let's say the country's average height is exactly 6'0 (which is common in Balkans)

You guys have been true angels as of late comforting me about my baldness. Thanks.
rather be bald than a manlet. I am gonna monk max anyway. if I was 6'0 plus would be far happier. in fact I don't even care about inceldom as much as being a manlet and beIN disrespected as a result

I'm not so sure about that tbh ( to be honest ) i remember @LiterallyASoyboy saying he's over 6feet yet he's one of the very few members on this site who i believe to be a legit incel.
Of course. MANY incels here are over 6'0, yet below average facially which means that it's over.

Who cares whether face is more important than height, theyre both important and you're probably just saying this for attention

umm yikes??

didnt read any post itt

nah, 6'0" isnt tall enough for just exist mode (assuming face is at least 5/10). 6'3"+ with 5/10 minimum face while being white, is when just exist mode starts.
I can agree on this.

If you're a normi face at 6'3 and white, you better drool 24/7 otherwise you're a fakecel.

Hey, while I understand your approach here I believe this is heavily weighed by confirmation bias.
It's a common occurrence here and i'ts important to take a step back and account for this before generalizing your views.
Examples :
Ethniccel thinks if they have white skin they will ascend.
Manletcel thinks if they have just 1 more inch, it will turn them to gigachad.

While these are more "extreme" examples, it still shows that most people in X situation think that just a tiny change genetically will turn them into a slayer, this is cope.
There's plenty of things you have to change, there are slayer manlet giga chads, there are slayer chadpreets and chadams too.

Even if a tall guy is ugly, he still has a masculine presence and gets more respect than a manlet does.

A manlet is just looked at as a boy.

Even Chads approach women. Women themselves do NOT approach.

They for sure do (i have witnessed this a couple of times myself).

Also, stop posting this shitty picture which proves absolutely nothing (other than shrinking a guys head makes him look like a preschool child).

Face mogs height any day.

Even if a tall guy is ugly, he still has a masculine presence and gets more respect than a manlet does.

A manlet is just looked at as a boy.

F3163783 BD1B 4790 8A5A B8BD945224DC

They for sure do (i have witnessed this a couple of times myself).
Maybe you're in some degenerate shithole like USA where women are gigasluts, but this doesn't happen in europe. Even so, a gigachad getting approached once a year doesn't change the fact that the bottom 99.9% of men have to do the approaching themselves.

I'm a manlet, but I've seen 6'+ incels. I feel that they might have an appeal to really tall foid, actually I've seen this first hand but I can also appreciate that they have a super hard time, especially on dating apps.

He would slay if he was 6 feet tall tbh

6+ incels are mentalcels..

if your face is 5 or above you might be a mentalcel mate

You mean because if you are 5+ or 6+ (which is it? make up your mind!) a 1/10 or 2/10 girl might be willing to fuck you?

But what if you can't get hard for them just like you can't get hard for men? Are you really sabotaging your chances at sex if you couldn't even get horny enough for the sex?

BTW: guys lower than 5 could be mentalcel too. After all, the choice to abide the law (don't pay for it, require consent) is also a mental condition.

Maybe you're in some degenerate shithole like USA where women are gigasluts, but this doesn't happen in europe. Even so, a gigachad getting approached once a year doesn't change the fact that the bottom 99.9% of men have to do the approaching themselves.

I live in Germany and it happens here too. But keep coping with such bs. Chance is that you are simply too unattractive to women if no girl has ever shown any interest in you (even at school).

the cope is too strong

I live in Germany and it happens here too. But keep coping with such bs. Chance is that you are simply too unattractive to women if no girl has ever shown any interest in you (even at school).
Are you implying that you yourself have been shown interest by girls?

Are you implying that you yourself have been shown interest by girls?

One of my school friends was approached at a disco party (actually it was her friend who asked for his number for her). Another time (on a family vacation at the beach) two girls asked my brother if he liked to hang out together (my parents and I were standing a bit apart). Neither of them are Gigachads btw (just good-looking guys).