Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have absolutely 0 sympathy for 6’+ “incels”

N

Nihilisticel

Banned
-
I know I recently made a thread saying face>height, and while it’s true, height is VERY important. If you’re 6’+ on here claiming you’re an incel, fuck you. You aren’t an incel, just a failed normie that didn’t even try. Either that or the cucks and soys were right and you really do have a shitty personality

I'd rather be a 5'8 Chad

Here we go again. 10000000th thread about how 6 ft + will automatically get you laid regardless of face.

im very tall and yet disgusting and revolting. height is simply a multiplier, not the end all be all when it comes to attraction. a really ugly face + height = 0 chance. even up here, its over

OP I think you're complaining but in reality you're one of those incels who bag on tall people when you're like 5'8 so shut the fuck up you stupid bitch fucking idiot you got no reason to complain about tallcels like @brokenheartcel or @Legendarywristcel When you yourself are fucking tall

OP I think you're complaining but in reality you're one of those incels who bag on tall people when you're like 5'8 so shut the fuck up you stupid bitch fucking idiot you got no reason to complain about tallcels like @brokenheartcel or @Legendarywristcel When you yourself are fucking tall
5’8 is tall now? New thread posted, proving height >> face

You are bluepilled if you think a 6'2" guy is going to slay with a 3/10 face JFL.

I'm 5'8" myself, but even I know tallcels can exist if their face is bad enough, non-NT or if theyre non-white (ethnic).

Cope harder

You are bluepilled if you think a 6'2" guy is going to slay with a 3/10 face JFL.

I'm 5'8" myself, but even I know tallcels can exist if their face is bad enough, non-NT or if theyre non-white (ethnic).

Cope harder

Women want hot tall guys
They don’t want ugly as fuck tall guys or manlets
Chads are tall and good looking

The fakecel is a projection of cope from an incel that subconsciously believes there’s a possibility that you can not be incel

Women want hot tall guys
If you read the thread you’d see most would prefer ugly tall over short handsome

If you read the thread you’d see most would prefer ugly tall over short handsome
Most women would prefer a bullet to the head than an ugly tall guy or an okay looking manlet
A guy with Chad looks at 5’8 will do better than a 6’2 ugly, lanky (or fat), autistic guy
Both face and height matter
If I was better looking I might get away with being 5’8.

Most women would prefer a bullet to the head than an ugly tall guy or an okay looking manlet
A guy with Chad looks at 5’8 will do better than a 6’2 ugly, lanky (or fat), autistic guy

Exactly. This has proven to be true statistically. Iam 6' 4" (borderline autistic) and get giga mogged by neuro typical 5'8" guy with an above average face.

6' isnt that far from the average in most western countries anyways lol

Exactly. This has proven to be true statistically. Iam 6' 4" (borderline autistic) and get giga mogged by neuro typical 5'8" guy with an above average face.
Tbh if you were average looking your height might make up for your non-Chad face but I kinda agree

ummmm no
I like how you add "autistic" because you know yourself that being tall and ugly is not enough
its literally on the article

Unless you're borderline disfigured, balding extremely hard, have severe mental issues or a very recessed chin I just don't see how you can be tall and an incel.

I'm 6'6 and women hate me. Not dislike, hate. Any attempt to even communicate with women is treated as hostile. Being ugly is about more that height. Height is just one of the many things that disqualifies you from dating. Its dam sure not the only thing.

I'd rather be a 5'8 Chad

5'7 chad mods every tallcel on this forum, without face and status you just won't get laid but heightcopers deny this.

Yeah I doubt you're even that ugly. You're probably mentalcel. PM me your selfie boyo.
Why no matter what you see your not going to admit you're wrong. You might post it publicly and ridicule me. Just like a woman would.

I will never understand how someone whos 6'+ ends up on this forum. YOu just have to exist at that height
If he’s ugly as shit he won’t get any
If he’s average looking then his height will make up for that. He still won’t have it as easy as Chad but he won’t struggle finding girls to date at his height. With Chad looks at a tall height he will mog everyone, even Chads who are only 5’7

When you're tall and good looking ever thing's awesome. when you're tall and ugly every person looks at you like a threat. Women get angry if I'm even in the room and Chad's get defensive and angry and lash out at me.

When you're tall and good looking ever thing's awesome. when you're tall and ugly every person looks at you like a threat. Women get angry if I'm even in the room and Chad's get defensive and angry and lash out at me.
When your ugly people hate you
If you were shorter it would probably be worse but i definitely get how you feel

I will never understand how someone whos 6'+ ends up on this forum. YOu just have to exist at that height
nah, 6'0" isnt tall enough for just exist mode (assuming face is at least 5/10). 6'3"+ with 5/10 minimum face while being white, is when just exist mode starts.

Six feet isn't even tall these days
full

I think height matters mostly for women who search for husband or long term relationship. Even with good face they will probably reject you.
But manlet with chad face can get laid and women would prefer him for short term relationships, hook ups and one night stands.

jfl when 30% of this forum are 6'0 and above, I bet many of them have psl 5 faces but say stupid shit like "I can easily get laid and get gfs but will not live as chad even though I mog 90% of the people I see bro!! I'm so incel!!"

I am a bit tall but always bullied so i just stopped interacting with society

Women want hot tall guys

I thought everyone would know that by now.

Height and face are even with importance.

I’m tall but truecel. Have multiple people that can confirm this.

nah, 6'0" isnt tall enough for just exist mode (assuming face is at least 5/10). 6'3"+ with 5/10 minimum face while being white, is when just exist mode starts.
Cope

8+/10 ethnic foids are still within range. The only foids you miss out on are 6foot 10/10 bombshells. 90% of males dont get those anyways so..

6' is average where I live. Probably 6'1 or 6'2 for young people. I'm 6' but I'm ethnic along with other issues. I'd say it evens out.

I know I recently made a thread saying face>height, and while it’s true, height is VERY important.
That's all we are asking for here. The tallfag fakecel lot of this forum claims that face is 99/90/80% of the attractiveness to justify their inceldom for having never tried. Fuck the tallfags who have never tried. Fakecels.

Dude shutup. You're tall, and that's a gift. Height can't be changed without brutal surgery, and your face (by what you described) is not beyond redemption. You probably don't need anything brutal like orthagnathic surgery, just superficial surgery like hair transplants and implants.
Im actually 5'7"

I thought you were a tallfag.
No man

Im just not an idiot and am able to see other people's point of views.

Surgery doesn't guarantee anything if you have sub4face. There's not enough surgery in the world to save someone like SaintBlackOpscel.

I do agree when normal looking fucktards like @Insomniac want to LDAR and dwell on their self-pity and laziness because they have to put effort to compete with chads.

Cope harder
You are nothing but a tallfag apologist. Also if you go outside of the house and see people who date or have hookups you wouldn't be saying that.
6' isnt that far from the average in most western countries anyways lol
Yeah, being 84% percentile isn't tall at all. lmao
I’m tall but truecel. Have multiple people that can confirm this.
Oh yeah, weren't you this guy?
tbh, Asians are the biggest gold diggers in the world.

Remove their makeup and they could star in a horror film.
You sound like the typical tallfag who doesn't want unattractive women.

You are nothing but a tallfag apologist. Also if you go outside of the house and see people who date or have hookups you wouldn't be saying that.
Massive cope. Being tall isnt the only trait needed to be a slayer. Face, race, and being NT are still needed. You are a gigabrainlet if you think a 6'3" 3/10 face ethnic slays more than a 5'10" 8/10 face white.

Tallcels only become fakecel when their face is 5/10 or higher, AND theyre white

For the record I'm latino. One of the worst races to be.

6'2" guy will make the manlet look like a kid.

You're in India, right? Oh yeah, being 173cm would be 5cm above average in india. 5'8" cannot be called short. Although certainly if you stood next to a 173cm dude you would make him look like a kid.
jfl when 30% of this forum are 6'0 and above, I bet many of them have psl 5 faces but say stupid shit like "I can easily get laid and get gfs but will not live as chad even though I mog 90% of the people I see bro!! I'm so incel!!"

They really think that they are incels because they are not jeremy meeks gigachad. lol

Oh yes they do. They want to say that not all women prefer tall men and claim that they are not hypergamous because they are with an ugly tallfag.
Being tall isnt the only trait needed to be a slayer.
1) You can be a slayer if you're tall and this pic proves it:
P6pzre4mmva21
2) Supposedly that a tallfag here is that ugly that he's not slayer: You don't need to be a slayer, but I see your point: if you're not chad you're incel. lmao

Oh yeah, weren't you this guy?

You sound like the typical tallfag who doesn't want unattractive women.
Cry more, you know nothing about me other than I’m not a manlet.