Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I have a wide taste in music, what about you?

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
My taste in music covers so many different genres, sub genres and even languages and shit that i think only a small percentage of people on Earth have a taste in music like me. I notice most people (50%, normies) usually only listen to pop music on the radio and modern rap. The other 50% of people generally listen to music from their youth, or just stick to one or three very closely related genres.

For instance, many boomers listen to music from the 70s and 80s, many millenials stick to music from the 90s or early - mid 2,000s. Many zoomers stick to mumble rap and 2010s pop music. Some people only like rap and hip hop. Some people only like classic rock and metal. Etc...

But i'm one of those people who likes music from the oldest known recorded song - , All the way up to music that comes out in the current year.

So tell me, what types of music do YOU enjoy?

I am rather eclectic too. I can listen to many genres and dont look down on any particular ones either.

i do the same
SAME wordmark

I only listen to nigger music tbh

I like lo-fi and some classical here and there.
I don't like lyrics that much unless it's the classic 70s rock and metal.

I'll listen to at the as long as it's actually good

I only listen to dicko mode

I listen to everything. EVEN country. Everyone else loves to claim they listen to everything but they exclude country. IMO, I have the widest palette when it comes to music taste.

I don't really enjoy music nearly as much as when I was young.

I like discovering new tracks, styles and stuff, but I rarely do and even then I get bored with it pretty quick.

I listen to whatever floats my boat.

If I hear, even fleeting, lyrics I'll sometimes write them on a napkin and google the genre song later on regardless of genre. Metal, dance, classic, rockabilly.

Btw apparently this is the most "love this song and dance beat but don't know the track" that it became a normie internet meme.

I'd rather listen to cultured caveman music or classic white music than cultureless niggermusik

not that much but im lestining to different things recently

I listen to just about anything that I find interesting.

I enjoy most military marches, regardless of country.
I like anthems too.

i can't stand rap and most pop but everything else is fine. old german folk songs and military marches are my favorite.

yes mine is rly wide as well

I listen to everything. EVEN country. Everyone else loves to claim they listen to everything but they exclude country. IMO, I have the widest palette when it comes to music taste.
I too enjoy country
I enjoy most military marches, regardless of country.
I like anthems too.
same

Not really but if you have it its okey

electronic music, angst music, rock, rap, i can vibe with a lot

negative xp that guy sucks dude what a retard i listen to him

Yes man, incel trait

Many types, man.

I only listen to arabic music tbh

That is rare. What are your favorite country songs?
Probably songs from the fallout new vegas soundtrack ngl.
I also like johnny cash and things like that.
I like Shania Twain too, her music is really my first experience with country, back when i was a little kid