Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have a week of work and i already feel super suicidal. 9 days by myself is gonna be dark.

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
I'm thinking go on Ebay and order parts for and put together a Nitrogen gas self delete kit.
Or go on the dark web and try to find some of that stuff vets use to euthanize pets.
Or go to the city early in the morning, put a bag around my head and jump into the river and sink.

I would think if I had a job and got 9 days off I’d celebrate unless it was going to fuck me over financially. Or did you mean 9 days of work? Seemed like a typo since you said by yourself.

I would think if I had a job and got 9 days off I’d celebrate unless it was going to fuck me over financially. Or did you mean 9 days of work? Seemed like a typo since you said by yourself.
I would celebrate usually but I'm in such a dark place atm. All that time alone with my thoughts.

Find somewhere wooded and private and just lay on the grass, you can't trust thoughts you have indoors.

I wish I could have that many days off. I would comfymaxx with video games and goyslop.

Back to fucking work gentil

I wish I could have that many days off. I would comfymaxx with video games and goyslop.
Ill definitely be doing those 2, it just doesn't really make me happy anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back