Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HAVE A VIOLENT RAGE IN ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I WANT TO FUCKING KILL AND GUN DOWN ALL MFERS AROUND ME AND SHOOT THEM ALL TO FUCKING DEATH !!!!

I WANNA SMASH THEIR HEADS OPEN AND KILL THEM AND ALL THEIR FAMILIES !!!!

I WANNA SHOOT THEM ALL AND FUCKING MURDER ALL OF THEM FOR BEING DISGUSTING ANIMALS !!!!!

FUCKING KILL ALL NORMIES AND SHOOT THEM DOWN !!!!!! RUN THEM ALL OVER WITH A CAR !!!!!!

GRAB A SHOTGUN AND BUST THEIR BRAIN OPEN !!!!!!!

CURB STOMP THEIR HEADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(btw, all of this in COD)

Humans are vile creatures, we incels are the superior ones

tfw your account's been hacked by @Sneir

Bird Duck GIF

Humans are vile creatures, we incels are the superior ones
They have cast us aside, leaving us for dead. Throughout history all they have done is underestimate us. That will be their undoing. NevER underestimate the rage of a sub5.

They have cast us aside, leaving us for dead. Throughout history all they have done is underestimate us. That will be their undoing. NevER underestimate the rage of a sub5.
Indeed, when soyciety bullies incels, it leads to people like ER and Alek Minassian to lash out

Felt that so much. I use to just have roping thoughts, but as of late, I have been having some passive home of side doll thoughts as well. Maybe being here fanned the flames.

Same mane. The rage makes you feel like you're going crazy.

I WANT TO FUCKING KILL AND GUN DOWN ALL MFERS AROUND ME AND SHOOT THEM ALL TO FUCKING DEATH !!!!

I WANNA SMASH THEIR HEADS OPEN AND KILL THEM AND ALL THEIR FAMILIES !!!!

I WANNA SHOOT THEM ALL AND FUCKING MURDER ALL OF THEM FOR BEING DISGUSTING ANIMALS !!!!!

FUCKING KILL ALL NORMIES AND SHOOT THEM DOWN !!!!!! RUN THEM ALL OVER WITH A CAR !!!!!!

GRAB A SHOTGUN AND BUST THEIR BRAIN OPEN !!!!!!!

CURB STOMP THEIR HEADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(btw, all of this in COD)

This rage sometimes inhabit me as well. It looks like this:

Ezgifcom gif maker

meditate, no use in violence. use the power of love

You need to stop glow posting it's getting out of hand brocel

THD, we need a supervirus.