Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i have a theorem that soon most women are going to be mass-raped by autistic men

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
the theory is that because autists are usually impervious to societal conditioning that many autistic men (including me) have refused to get vaccinated. another premise to this deduction is that, because chads are all hyper nt and would not be able to survive being divorced from the society that has supplied him with so much joy and oxytocin, chads have all went out and got vaccinated thus cancelling out themselves. what will very likely happen in the end is either all chads will drop dead from being vaccinated or they will be rendered sterile. with only a bunch of ugly autists and the rest of women left you can imagine what will proceed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
but of course women will refuse their fate; after all what is more injurious to a femorrhoid than the mere thought of fucking an ugly autistic male. a masive rapefest will ensue and all the women will be humbled after nearly a century of incessant feminism and if the woman refuses then she could be killed by the beta male as is seen in some species of animals. not really a fantasy tbh because i have never been turned on by the thought of rape, but it is a possibility.

God I hope so

No, though seeing foids and Chads deceased would not bother me even slightly.

7161.jpg

Nice IT material

Beta revolt on the way, has to be with millions of men becoming Incel and even more in denial of their inceldom. When the incels in denial take the blackpill, cucks, soys, and foids are screwed!

May god hear you.

Won't happen.
Foids will be hoarded in harems by chads and jews.

the theory is that because autists are usually impervious to societal conditioning that many autistic men (including me) have refused to get vaccinated. another premise to this deduction is that, because chads are all hyper nt and would not be able to survive being divorced from the society that has supplied him with so much joy and oxytocin, chads have all went out and got vaccinated thus cancelling out themselves. what will very likely happen in the end is either all chads will drop dead from being vaccinated or they will be rendered sterile. with only a bunch of ugly autists and the rest of women left you can imagine what will proceed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
but of course women will refuse their fate; after all what is more injurious to a femorrhoid than the mere thought of fucking an ugly autistic male. a masive rapefest will ensue and all the women will be humbled after nearly a century of incessant feminism and if the woman refuses then she could be killed by the beta male as is seen in some species of animals. not really a fantasy tbh because i have never been turned on by the thought of rape, but it is a possibility.
Not autistic men tho literally every able bodied men will rape eventually in mass rapes ,I kinda agree with you