Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i have a sex date next weekend

• Thread starter Incel called Chad
  • Start date
I

Incel called Chad

Recruit
★★★
unfortunately i used chad pictures.
its unfair, when i talk to girls online as myself, but use chad pictures theyre always chatty. i dont even have to try, they are the ones proposing to meet up, and try to turn the conversation into sexual topics. except for the picture its still me talking as me.

but when i try to do the same with my real picture (which should be even more attractive because im not lying about the pictures, therefore i have even better personality than when i use the fake picture). then i barely get responses out of them, 1 word replies, or they think im pushy for trying to engage in conversation:feelsbadman:

‘Going too fast’=‘Stop, I don’t find you physically attractive‘.

Fair comparison with the control set up

Just like your username. What are you going to do? Will you show up? Nowadays that can lead to Jail time.

Poor you. I do this with LARPing as a foid.

I did that before. Never again I texted a girl everyday sending each other good morning and good night text for a month straight I had to find someway to break it because obviously I could never meet her in person.