Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have a question

• Thread starter common rejected
  • Start date
common rejected

common rejected

Greycel
At school there was a very pretty girl, everyone tried to pick her up, even the handsome, tall guys. She is very kind and one of the most intelligent in the class. She rejected almost everyone and stayed with a guy who was not very tall, a little reserved, and the truth is. ugly in general, they have been in a relationship for a year, it should be noted that he is not a millionaire, my question is why did she choose this ugly guy when she could choose the handsome ones or, in any case, someone normal.

This cannot be real even if it is exceptions don’t disapprove the rule.

She surely gets fucked by all the other guys

1. Who knows
2. Who cares

This cannot be real even if it is exceptions don’t disapprove the rule.
I can't attach photos for privacy but it would surprise others that I win by lying.

She's cheating on him for sure

If this isn’t larp then the reason she chose him was because he was a weak cuck who could be easily controlled.

If this isn’t larp then the reason she chose him was because he was a weak cuck who could be easily controlled.
I'm uglier and more pathetic and she doesn't even turn to look at me, not even the guys who are obsessed with her, she chose them.

No, either she was always with her friend or she was with her boyfriend.
are you sure about that? maybe she is just an attention seeking whore playing with his emotions. I'm sure she fucks with other guys behind his back

No, either she was always with her friend or she was with her boyfriend.
Outside of school i mean

That could be the type of girl who has an army of orbiters to fill her with attention and a harem of chads to fill her with something else

LARP or he's rich or something

I'm uglier and more pathetic and she doesn't even turn to look at me, not even the guys who are obsessed with her, she chose them.
Who knows? Maybe she saw something special or different in the kid not that it matters as she probably cucked him behind closed doors several times

are you sure about that? maybe she is just an attention seeking whore playing with his emotions. I'm sure she fucks with other guys behind his back
Outside of school I don't know what her life is like but as far as I know she doesn't have any friends, she only has two friends and some sisters and even though she had a boyfriend they kept insisting and she kept getting rejected. I want to reach the conclusion that this type has that all of us can apply to flirt

Outside of school i mean

That could be the type of girl who has an army of orbiters to fill her with attention and a harem of chads to fill her with something else
Wow, he has an army of simps but he doesn't even talk to any of them to ask for the time.

One outlier doesn't speak for everyone

Also how old is this girl in question?

maybe he was just first
maybe she's "autistic" so she takes the relationship more seriously

Yeah, it’d make even more sense if the kid she chose was also autistic. Non-NTs tend to mix well together
She doesn't even talk to me to ask me for a pencil, I don't think they are autistic.

Yeah. Not to mention in all likelihood it didn't last out very long either
They are teenage relationships, the longest they last is 2 years.

At school there was a very pretty girl, everyone tried to pick her up, even the handsome, tall guys. She is very kind and one of the most intelligent in the class. She rejected almost everyone and stayed with a guy who was not very tall, a little reserved, and the truth is. ugly in general, they have been in a relationship for a year, it should be noted that he is not a millionaire, my question is why did she choose this ugly guy when she could choose the handsome ones or, in any case, someone normal.
One exceptional relationship where an attractive woman dates an ugly man doesn't change any Incel argument. This isn't reflective of the vast majority of foids

One exceptional relationship where an attractive woman dates an ugly man doesn't change any Incel argument. This isn't reflective of the vast majority of foids
If only I became one of these outliers

I just want to come to the conclusion why she chose this guy, the only thing I can think of is because she is kind and sincere but there are many kind and sincere women who would never date an ugly guy.

If only I became one of these outliers
The only thing I can think of is to flirt with a kind and sincere woman but in any case you must be very lucky

I just want to come to the conclusion why she chose this guy, the only thing I can think of is because she is kind and sincere but there are many kind and sincere women who would never date an ugly guy.
It's not impossible that she wants to be with him because their personalities resonate. Again, though, foids being sincere like this account for less than .1% of the pop

Probably a high class foid raised by good parents, that makes up 1/30 of all modern foids, which changes nothing.

About as improbable as winning the lottery
It's easier to win the lottery than to find a woman who loves you and doesn't want anyone else.

Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

Maybe she liked him for his good personality :forcedsmile:
Again the blackpill isn't something that necessarily applies to 100% of cases. Sometimes you find outliers like these.

It's not impossible that she wants to be with him because their personalities resonate. Again, though, foids being sincere like this account for less than .1% of the pop
Women who are going to love you forever and are not going to love anyone else are almost non-existent.

Again the blackpill isn't something that necessarily applies to 100% of cases. Sometimes you find outliers like these.
Why can't I be among them, what am I lacking :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

This case is very strange, my question is, did you see the guy?

¿Por qué no puedo estar entre ellos? ¿Qué me falta?:ojoslaser::ojoslaser::ojoslaser::ojoslaser:
I don't know you in person but if you are white and taller than 5'7 you have some opportunities.