Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I have a question for Inceltear tears

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Lets say I met a woman when I was 14 and she was 15 and that I had been jacking off with her pictures when she was 15 to 17.

Would I be a 'pedophile' to your eyes if I jack off with the same pictures despite I am now over 20 and she is almost 25? :feelshehe:

Obviously not, because at 17 (and 16 really), girls have reached sexual maturity.

Lets say I met a woman when I was 14 and she was 15 and that I had been jacking off with her pictures when she was 15 to 17.

Would I be a 'pedophile' to your eyes if I jack off with the same pictures despite I am now over 20 and she is almost 25? :feelshehe:
This is gonna overload there peanut sized brains:feelskek:

Logically, if you jerk off at pictures of an underage girl while you were yourself underage, there should be no problem

I am not gonna write anything about underage people since the rules are so strict:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

"You're still jerking off to the image of a child, you're attracted to children; you pedo Nazi!" :foidSoy::soy: