Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a question for ethnocopers.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Do I have to pretend to be Islamic to fuck your women?

What is the minimum level of ugliness to approach an Islamic femoid?

I am at best a 4/10, do I have chances in succeeding?

Remember that I don't want to "ascend" becoming a muslim, I hate your religion. I just want to try approaching your girls, just to see if you're right about the self-hate ethnic whores have.

I'm not sure about islamic foids but I supose you'd need to be at least in shape and have blonde hair/blue eyes.

also a minimum tall. Even whitemaxxed boy doesn't stand a chance with ethnics if he is too short. Ethnics go crazy for TALL WHITE guys.

I'm not sure about islamic foids but I supose you'd need to be at least in shape and have blonde hair/blue eyes.

also a minimum tall. Even whitemaxxed boy doesn't stand a chance with ethnics if he is too short. Ethnics go crazy for TALL WHITE guys.

what about 3/10 wrinkly, acne face but tall, blonde, blue eyes

if you're white just convert to islam and you will have ethnic muslim foids lined up for you by local imam

I mean if you're going the the middle east then just be white, not disgusting and in shape and you'll get alot of marriage prospects but I doubt many foids will just fuck since it's not that cucked yet. If you're talking about ones in the west then just be attractive.

You will have to become a sincere revert. Also her male guardian must accept you. Only then can you get married. If you are serious about reverting, I'd be more than glad to help you out. But since you're not; and you're not a Chad-lite, you're not going to fuck anyone, let alone "Islamic" holes.

if you're white just convert to islam and you will have ethnic muslim foids lined up for you by local imam
Yea sure bro. Even the 72 virgins in heaven will turn him down because hypergamy always remains constant

You will have to become a sincere revert. Also her male guardian must accept you. Only then can you get married. If you are serious about reverting, I'd be more than glad to help you out. But since you're not; and you're not a Chad-lite, you're not going to fuck anyone, let alone "Islamic" holes.
It's the same scam christians are doing. If you want to become a priest, you have to pretend to believe in god.

But as a priest you can fuck married foids and avoid the marriage. Christian priests can fuck prime teenage sluts.

All religions are the same, you always have to be good at acting, because to be a good scammer you have to fool yourself first.

But apart from that, you said that whites are volcels, so I as a white man can ascend with a self-hating deathnic foid, right? You said that.

So, be a good brothER and help your incel online friend to ascend with foids of your race. Give me advices.

If you're a white incel in the west and ugly then you will probably not get an ethnic islamic foid because they are able to choose Chads and Tyrones over you....

It's the same scam christians are doing. If you want to become a priest, you have to pretend to believe in god.

But as a priest you can fuck married foids and avoid the marriage. Christian priests can fuck prime teenage sluts.

All religions are the same, you always have to be good at acting, because to be a good scammer you have to fool yourself first.

But apart from that, you said that whites are volcels, so I as a white man can ascend with a self-hating deathnic foid, right? You said that.

So, be a good brothER and help your incel online friend to ascend with foids of your race. Give me advices.

In the case of Islam, it's not a scam because it's the true religion. 1400+ years ago; Christianity was the true religion. 2019+ years ago; Judaism was the true religion. Now that we have that out of the way, I shall continue.

Priests are more into fucking little boys more than anything. Sometimes they go for little girls too, but pedophiles should be put to death.

If you read my thread; I said "they will treat you nicely if you're a non-brown sub 5 male," I didn't say they'd fuck you. I overheard a white guy and an Islamic girl and the latter asked the former if he was going to break up with [insert typical female Islamic name here] and keep in mind that he was good looking; 6/10. If you're ugly, they will only be nice to you in formal settings. They're just like any other western hole; they only care about good looks.

Again, I extend my invitation to you; if you are sincere in reverting, I can help you out with all that you need to know. You won't be posting here anymore after you follow my steps. But keep in mind, "betabuxxing," and "wageslaving" are memes that you will need to forget about. Only Chad could get away with not doing the former. But none of us here Chad; so we will have to both in order to ascend.
edgy mcedgelord :soy:

He misunderstood my thread completely. I have explained what I meant in the response above yours. PS: PM me if you want to meet tbhtbh.

Best I think uou can do is claim allegiance to some Islamic org. Leave your country to some shitty warzone and if you're make it through a couple of border skirmishes and overtake a village or town Endless pussies awaits you.
In short Jihadimaxx.
In the case of Islam, it's not a scam because it's the true religion.

but pedophile should be put to death

I can help you out with all that you need to know. You won't be posting here anymore after you follow my steps.

>Even the church of flying spaghetti monster thinks they are the truest religion.

>Says the follower Muhammad

>The guy with second most number of post in an incel forum says he can he can resuce you from inceldom.

Oxymoronism intensifies.

Last edited:
Even my own type of women don't want me