Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a plan

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I made a plan. A last stand of mine. A last attempt to fix myself. If this fails i'll seriously kill myself because I don't want to live like this anymore.

First things first, my oneitis apologized to me and I forgave her. We are on speaking terms again. I want to date her and possibly ascend with her. One of my goals.

Second, Looksmaxx. I need to take care of my acne, posture and things like that.

Third, moneymaxx. I just need it. I can't live with my parents anymore. I don't have any idea on how to get it.

Fourth, happinessmaxx. I'm sad 24/7. I don't feel anything but sadness. I want to be truly happy.

Five, strenghtmaxxing. Pretty self explanatory.

That's about it. If I don't succeed in at least three of these,i'll kill myself.

Wish me good luck lads.

How do you plan on happinessmaxxing. It’s not like you can just be happy with the flip of a switch like normies say..

We should all work on a plan together.

How do you plan on happinessmaxxing. It’s not like you can just be happy with the flip of a switch like normies say..
I don't know. It will possibly come by itself if I manage to ascend with my qt oneitis and looksmaxx.

Just become Chadlite theory.

Its ovER for writing numberscels

>5'2

>maxxing

:feelsrope:

You mog me...

Mogs my life

But hey, at least you have a plan. Hope it works out man.

First things first, my oneitis apologized to me and I forgave her. We are on speaking terms again.
chads.is

But in all seriousness: Forget about your oneitis. a) It's a mental illness b) Foids can smell that shit and as soon as they do, you're nothing more than an orbiter to them.

chads.is

But in all seriousness: Forget about your
give up, it won't happen

oneitis. a) It's a mental illness b) Foids can smell that shit and as soon as they do, you're nothing more than an orbiter to them.

I understand that this plan will probably fail and I will die like a inferior being I am. I want to try and go out knowing I did my best.

I wish you the best of luck with fixing your life.:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Good luck my man, just don't depend on the foid too much. It will only hurt more than it has to if you fail to attract her.

I made a plan. A last stand of mine. A last attempt to fix myself. If this fails i'll seriously kill myself because I don't want to live like this anymore.

First things first, my oneitis apologized to me and I forgave her. We are on speaking terms again. I want to date her and possibly ascend with her. One of my goals.

Second, Looksmaxx. I need to take care of my acne, posture and things like that.

Third, moneymaxx. I just need it. I can't live with my parents anymore. I don't have any idea on how to get it.

Fourth, happinessmaxx. I'm sad 24/7. I don't feel anything but sadness. I want to be truly happy.

Five, strenghtmaxxing. Pretty self explanatory.

That's about it. If I don't succeed in at least three of these,i'll kill myself.

Wish me good luck lads.
Good luck but don't kill yourself because of some roastie.

If I kill myself it will be because my life in general.
I'm generally against suicide, and i think you shouldn't, you will die anyway(nobody lives forever) so why not indulge in hedonism and coping?

I'm generally against suicide, and i think you shouldn't, you will die anyway(nobody lives forever) so why not indulge in hedonism and coping?
I'm just tired of life. I want the sweet numbness of death. I don't want to feel anymore. I'm giving life and myself one last chance.

I'm just tired of life. I want the sweet numbness of death. I don't want to feel anymore. I'm giving life and myself one last chance.
I understand, but you need to think it through very thoroughly.